• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Bailey do you have any demons friends that can track scents?" He asked.
Bailey jumps up in down. "Yes! Gruff could do it but he still doesn't remember me all that much but I've been remaking friends with my demons. " The clone smiles. "Well summon one kid. I would love to see it." Bailey held out her hands as they glow. A medium sized wolf like demon appear. It had dark green fur with black eyes, there was silver spikes along it's back.

Bailey jumps up in down. "Yes! Gruff could do it but he still doesn't remember me all that much but I've been remaking friends with my demons. " The clone smiles. "Well summon one kid. I would love to see it." Bailey held out her hands as they glow. A medium sized wolf like demon appear. It had dark green fur with black eyes, there was silver spikes along it's back.
Sans looked at gruff and pointed to the dead body.

Sans looked at gruff and pointed to the dead body.
( It wasnt Gruff) the demon wolf went over and sniffed the body before following the scent. The copy smiled. "Okay that is pretty handy."

The original Macy was still looking for clues around the first body, she had a vague idea what was going on with her copy.

( It wasnt Gruff) the demon wolf went over and sniffed the body before following the scent. The copy smiled. "Okay that is pretty handy."

The original Macy was still looking for clues around the first body, she had a vague idea what was going on with her copy.
"looks like its headed to that cabin." Sans said pointing.

Sans walked into the cabin looking around.
The copy stayed by Bailey. Bailey talked to the copy. "Can you make copies too? " the copy shrugged. "Never really tired. They might not turn out right. " the little girl nods. "Does the real you know we're talking?" The copy smiled. "Yeah she can. We are all sort of connected. Sometimes she sees through my eyes cause in a way they are still hers. "

The copy stayed by Bailey. Bailey talked to the copy. "Can you make copies too? " the copy shrugged. "Never really tired. They might not turn out right. " the little girl nods. "Does the real you know we're talking?" The copy smiled. "Yeah she can. We are all sort of connected. Sometimes she sees through my eyes cause in a way they are still hers. "
There was a sound if gunshots

"Sans!" Bailey shouted and went to run in the direction of the cabin. The copy grabbed her. "Kid stay here. I'll make sure he is okay. Stay with your pet." Bailey nods as the copy got her gun out a d went to investigate .
She saws facing down the barell of a smoking gun. He had dodged the shot. The person holding the gun was covered in blood. In the corner were a set of bloody saws and blades.

She saws facing down the barell of a smoking gun. He had dodged the shot. The person holding the gun was covered in blood. In the corner were a set of bloody saws and blades.
"This is so out of a scene from a horror movie."The copy said. "Hey dude I suggest you put down the gun. Unless you want one between your eyes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back