• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The copy just watched the butcher to see his reaction

Sage had stayed up. She yawned. "You're home late"
The man went for a knife and Sans raised his arm. A bone shot from the ground through the man's leg. He walked up to the man. "not smart." He said. The man responded by raising his gun up with a shrprising quickness. "wait-" BLAM! The shot was fired into San's skull. The left side of his head breaking apart spraying shards of bone.

"Yeah was helping make sure a transfer went smoothely. Someone from prison to Arkham. It didn't."

The man went for a knife and Sans raised his arm. A bone shot from the ground through the man's leg. He walked up to the man. "not smart." He said. The man responded by raising his gun up with a shrprising quickness. "wait-" BLAM! The shot was fired into San's skull. The left side of his head breaking apart spraying shards of bone.

"Yeah was helping make sure a transfer went smoothely. Someone from prison to Arkham. It didn't."
Before the copy could do anything, they heard a familiar shout. "No! Dad!" Bailey was standing in the door way with her demon wolf. She had gotten worried and came to see what was happening.

"Sounds rough, who was being transferred?" She asked

Before the copy could do anything, they heard a familiar shout. "No! Dad!" Bailey was standing in the door way with her demon wolf. She had gotten worried and came to see what was happening.

"Sounds rough, who was being transferred?" She asked
Sand crumpled to the ground. Vut he wasn't turning to dust. The ring glowed brightly but was cracking.

"Ian Hargrove. Blew up several weappns facilities." He said.

Sand crumpled to the ground. Vut he wasn't turning to dust. The ring glowed brightly but was cracking.

"Ian Hargrove. Blew up several weappns facilities." He said.
Bailey ran over to Sans she was crying, she hugged him "Be okay... be okay..I dont want to lose you dad" she turned to the butcher. "You're a bad man!" The copy sighed and pointed her gun at the butcher. "Any last words?"

"Sounds like he is pretty dangerous" she said

Bailey ran over to Sans she was crying, she hugged him "Be okay... be okay..I dont want to lose you dad" she turned to the butcher. "You're a bad man!" The copy sighed and pointed her gun at the butcher. "Any last words?"

"Sounds like he is pretty dangerous" she said
"Hail Sithis." The man said.

"I don't think he means to be." Peter said.

He slumped to the ground.

"Russian mobsters." He said
The copy put away her gun. Bailey was still crying as she hugged Sans. She looked at him and at the side of his skull that was hit. "Please be ok." She took off her demon skull that she wore most of the time and gently set it on his head before she continued to hug him.

"Oof, definitely no fun. So did they break him out or kill him? Or were you able to get him in Arkham?" She asked.

The copy put away her gun. Bailey was still crying as she hugged Sans. She looked at him and at the side of his skull that was hit. "Please be ok." She took off her demon skull that she wore most of the time and gently set it on his head before she continued to hug him.

"Oof, definitely no fun. So did they break him out or kill him? Or were you able to get him in Arkham?" She asked.
The ring looked about ready to break. When it did so the bone shrapnel snapped back into place.

"Kidnapped him. They blew up a semi to distract me."

The ring looked about ready to break. When it did so the bone shrapnel snapped back into place.

"Kidnapped him. They blew up a semi to distract me."
"Hmm that is a nifty trick with the ring." The copy said. Bailey smiled. "You're okay!"

"No clues on where they went?" She asked

He sat up rubbing his skull. "ugh i gotta headache." He said.

"Not yet." He said.
"I can believe that." The copy chuckled. Sans would notice the demon skull on his head. Bailey wiped away her tears and hugged him again.

"Well if you need help. I'm always happy to lend you a hand." She smiled

"I can believe that." The copy chuckled. Sans would notice the demon skull on his head. Bailey wiped away her tears and hugged him again.

"Well if you need help. I'm always happy to lend you a hand." She smiled
He took it off and put it back on her. "i'm okay kiddo." He said.

He looked at her for a second. "dad huh? quite the promotion." He said patting her head
"Well uh...you take care of me..read me stories... that's what mama use to do. She said dads do the same thing. " she said frowning for a second. "I wont call you that if you only want Latina to.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back