• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I can punch harder." He said going to punch him again.
Peter stepped out of the way. "Did you really think I'd give you another chance?" He grabbed the guy and pushed him against the wall. "This stuff you pedel to people. It's no good. And the cops may lenient with you guys but I won't be. This is the only warning tell your friends to go straight or they're gonna be facing me down too. Kay pumpkin?" He booped the Criminal's nose and let him go.

Peter stepped out of the way. "Did you really think I'd give you another chance?" He grabbed the guy and pushed him against the wall. "This stuff you pedel to people. It's no good. And the cops may lenient with you guys but I won't be. This is the only warning tell your friends to go straight or they're gonna be facing me down too. Kay pumpkin?" He booped the Criminal's nose and let him go.
The criminal ran away in fear. Selina jumped down from the fire escape. "You really think you scared him Fancy Tights?"

The criminal ran away in fear. Selina jumped down from the fire escape. "You really think you scared him Fancy Tights?"
He looked at her. "I think I scared him. I don't think his story is gonna scare anyone else. No one ever changed the world overnight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back