• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"So really not in for all that sentimental stuff." He gestured to a napping booker. "why'd you give him the guns?"
"Because he's one of the few people I felt like I could trust. " she shrugged. "Im use to just being my own army." She set the gun she was cleaning down. She reached into her bag and pulled out an envelope. "Never really felt like spending what he gave me."

"Because he's one of the few people I felt like I could trust. " she shrugged. "Im use to just being my own army." She set the gun she was cleaning down. She reached into her bag and pulled out an envelope. "Never really felt like spending what he gave me."
"that his half?" Sans asked. "you care about him more than you admite to him. i can see it."

Bailey snuggled closer to him as she slept.
Sans looked at her his eyes holding a soft expression. He was by no means a hard worker. At least in his own eyes. In fact the less work he did generally the better in his opinion. But here he was. Holding another little girl as if she was his own daughter. He wasn't really her father. Or Latina's. But to them he was close enough. That struck his as odd. He had never considered himself cut out for being a father. At best he tried to be a good brother to Papyrus. But staring down at Bailey, he couldn't imagine anytving different. "sleep well sweetheart." He whispered before closing his own eyes.

Sans looked at her his eyes holding a soft expression. He was by no means a hard worker. At least in his own eyes. In fact the less work he did generally the better in his opinion. But here he was. Holding another little girl as if she was his own daughter. He wasn't really her father. Or Latina's. But to them he was close enough. That struck his as odd. He had never considered himself cut out for being a father. At best he tried to be a good brother to Papyrus. But staring down at Bailey, he couldn't imagine anytving different. "sleep well sweetheart." He whispered before closing his own eyes.
She kept sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back