• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sans begsn porting around.

Link landed in Hyrule with (you pick here) to take care of some business
Bailey ducked down. She mumbled something and a small bird demon with three red eyes and a horn on its beaks appeared. It flew over and packed at one of the shooters. Macy looked over at her and made another clone, to protect her.

(Let's just go with lucy) "been a bit since we been here" lucy said

Bailey ducked down. She mumbled something and a small bird demon with three red eyes and a horn on its beaks appeared. It flew over and packed at one of the shooters. Macy looked over at her and made another clone, to protect her.

(Let's just go with lucy) "been a bit since we been here" lucy said
Booker used his transformative abilities and turned his skin to steel.

Link nodded. "Not often you just go follow dreams." Grey said. "Must be important." Link nodded. "It is. The princess called me. Something is wrong."

Booker used his transformative abilities and turned his skin to steel.

Link nodded. "Not often you just go follow dreams." Grey said. "Must be important." Link nodded. "It is. The princess called me. Something is wrong."
Macy and her clone kept on firing at the attackers.

"Hopefully she is okay" lucy said following link.

Macy and her clone kept on firing at the attackers.

"Hopefully she is okay" lucy said following link.
Someone tried to grab at Bailey.

Link nodded. As they approached Hyrule castle they saw imperial banners flying rather than the banners of Hyrule's royal family.

Someone tried to grab at Bailey.

Link nodded. As they approached Hyrule castle they saw imperial banners flying rather than the banners of Hyrule's royal family.
"Hey let go!" Bailey shouted. The clone nearest to Bailey pulled a knife and went to stab whoever was trying to grab her.

Lucy frowned. "That's not good"

"Hey let go!" Bailey shouted. The clone nearest to Bailey pulled a knife and went to stab whoever was trying to grab her.

Lucy frowned. "That's not good"
She was pulled from the cart. The clone barely missed. (Unless you wanna play it differently in which case she stabs him)

Link's expression turned dark.

She was pulled from the cart. The clone barely missed. (Unless you wanna play it differently in which case she stabs him)

Link's expression turned dark.
(No I wanna see what happens) Bailey screamed.

"I'm sure Zelda is okay." Lucy said looking over at Link. "This must be why you needed to come back"

(No I wanna see what happens) Bailey screamed.

"I'm sure Zelda is okay." Lucy said looking over at Link. "This must be why you needed to come back"
Sans turned at the scream. "no." His eyes darkened and he got ready to teleport seeing s gun pressed against her head. "let her go." Sans said. "Give us the rich coot." One of the men said. Time seemed to freeze. The men thought they had won. Macey could see the white pupils in Sans eyes were gone. When his sockets were completely empty like this his usually friendly smile looked haunting.

Link looked at Lucy acknowledgeling her statememt. But his lack of speech told her everything she needed to know. He wasn't taking this lightly.

Sans turned at the scream. "no." His eyes darkened and he got ready to teleport seeing s gun pressed against her head. "let her go." Sans said. "Give us the rich coot." One of the men said. Time seemed to freeze. The men thought they had won. Macey could see the white pupils in Sans eyes were gone. When his sockets were completely empty like this his usually friendly smile looked haunting.

Link looked at Lucy acknowledgeling her statememt. But his lack of speech told her everything she needed to know. He wasn't taking this lightly.
Macy and her clones pointed thier weapons at the one holding the gun. "Let the kid go. Or you will regret it. " Bailey had tears in her eyes. "Dad..."

"Do you got a plan?" She asked.

Macy and her clones pointed thier weapons at the one holding the gun. "Let the kid go. Or you will regret it. " Bailey had tears in her eyes. "Dad..."

"Do you got a plan?" She asked.
"let... her.. go..." Sans said. "Hand over the old coot." The man said again. Suddenly his sould appeared as a heart that turned blue. He was thrown off the horse. Bailey was thrown into Macey's arms.

The man however was pulled straight towards the ground. And a bone sprung up going through his heart. Sans looked at Bailey. "close your eyes hun." He said.

"Fight." Link said.

"let... her.. go..." Sans said. "Hand over the old coot." The man said again. Suddenly his sould appeared as a heart that turned blue. He was thrown off the horse. Bailey was thrown into Macey's arms.

The man however was pulled straight towards the ground. And a bone sprung up going through his heart. Sans looked at Bailey. "close your eyes hun." He said.

"Fight." Link said.
Bailey shut her eyes burying her face into Macy's shoulder. Macy patted her back. "Its ok"

"Then let's do it." She said

Bailey shut her eyes burying her face into Macy's shoulder. Macy patted her back. "Its ok"

"Then let's do it." She said
Sans created several bones throwong them in alm directions Riddling the men with them. They went straight through and out the other side creating gaping wounds that seeped with deep red blood

Link began running.

Macy didnt say anything.

Lucy followed
"Wait... We'll leave!? We'll-" a man started. A bone went through his throat. "i already gave you that offer, it's your own fault you did 't take it."

As they approached the castle they saw Vader approaching them.

"Wait... We'll leave!? We'll-" a man started. A bone went through his throat. "i already gave you that offer, it's your own fault you did 't take it."

As they approached the castle they saw Vader approaching them.
"Not to self dont piss you off." Macy said still holding Bailey.

"Vader.." lucy said. "Be careful everyone."

"Not to self dont piss you off." Macy said still holding Bailey.

"Vader.." lucy said. "Be careful everyone."
Sans let karmic retributiom burn theam's soul before impaling his as well. He stood for a second. Let out a soft sign and turned around his friendly expression coming back as though it had never left.

Link grit his teeth. "Where's Zelda. Where's my friend." He said. Vader just stood for a moment. "The Princess is where she belongs. Her power to control time and light, fueling the empire."

Sans let karmic retributiom burn theam's soul before impaling his as well. He stood for a second. Let out a soft sign and turned around his friendly expression coming back as though it had never left.

Link grit his teeth. "Where's Zelda. Where's my friend." He said. Vader just stood for a moment. "The Princess is where she belongs. Her power to control time and light, fueling the empire."
"We better get back to moving" macy said as her clones returned to her.

"You better not have hurt her. " lucy said glaring at Vader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back