• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sans followed.

"I'm done waiting for leads on thus stuff." Peter said. "Gordon trying to take down the mob his way is getting nowhere. Time to start doing this way."
Bailey walked by him. The copy stretched. "So back to macy?"

"And how are you going to do it?" Sage asked

Bailey walked by him. The copy stretched. "So back to macy?"

"And how are you going to do it?" Sage asked
Sams teleported them.

"Well first I'm gonna go start asking The mobsters some questions. Maybe dangle a few of them off rooftops get all "Batmany" then I'll probably just blunder into the answer I so gracefully do."

Sams teleported them.

"Well first I'm gonna go start asking The mobsters some questions. Maybe dangle a few of them off rooftops get all "Batmany" then I'll probably just blunder into the answer I so gracefully do."
When they returned back to the orginal, Macy looked at them. "You look like you had fun." The copy just smirked walking back over, handing back the gun before combining.

"Just be careful" Sage laughed.

When they returned back to the orginal, Macy looked at them. "You look like you had fun." The copy just smirked walking back over, handing back the gun before combining.

"Just be careful" Sage laughed.
"sure... fun. i need a map." He said.

"I'm always careful. In my own way." He said.

"Well let's head back to the inn then." Macy said.

"I know but I still worry " she chuckled.
(Glad you understood that he was saying nap lol) Sans nodded.

He opened the window in full costume ready to leap out. "Be back soon." He said. "Don't worry too much. Save venom, nothings gonna sneak up on me."

(Glad you understood that he was saying nap lol) Sans nodded.

He opened the window in full costume ready to leap out. "Be back soon." He said. "Don't worry too much. Save venom, nothings gonna sneak up on me."
(Nap made more sense lol) "I could watch the kid while you nap. " macy offered.

"I know. Your spidy sense is handy" she chuckled

"I'm fine with it." Bailey said. Macy smiled. "Dont worry we wont cause to much trouble. Just to pass the time till the job."

Sage smiled. "Should be interesting to see how this goes."
Sans shrugged. "alright." He said.

He let a webline fly and started swinging.

"So you go take your nap." Macy said

Sage smiled before heading to bed.
Sams disappeared to his room.

Peter landed on top of a tall building looking over Gotham. "So Gotham doesn't have a Batman yet. So what? Not like I can't inspire one." He said to himself. "I wonder if I should go all gruff like he does here? Hmm nah. Not me."

Sams disappeared to his room.

Peter landed on top of a tall building looking over Gotham. "So Gotham doesn't have a Batman yet. So what? Not like I can't inspire one." He said to himself. "I wonder if I should go all gruff like he does here? Hmm nah. Not me."
Macy started walking around the town with Bailey.

(Got nothing right now)

The thug handed over the drugs, getting the money in exchange. They haven't noticed him yet.
He crawled across the wall. "So what we peddling? Heroin? Viper? Meth?" He asked. "Have you guys tried what I'm peddling? I call it butt-kicker." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back