• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Sans...did someone get hurt?" She asked looking at him.

Dabria nods. "Alright see you then." She vanished into the house.
"stay here bailey." He said getting off the horse and following the gruesome trail. He came to the railroad tracks and a small bridge where a torso held up by one hand with no legs or head hung.

Vita went to go be witness to a birth.

"stay here bailey." He said getting off the horse and following the gruesome trail. He came to the railroad tracks and a small bridge where a torso held up by one hand with no legs or head hung.

Vita went to go be witness to a birth.
"Find anyone?" Bailey calls out. (I think I know when Bailey will call Sans her dad. Probably next time he gets in some trouble.)

Dabria figured out some plans and went to get ready.

He was gone a while. Of she went to find him we was looking at a dismembered jead near the body.
Getting tired of waiting she hopped off the horse. "Stay here horsey." She ran in the direction he went. She saw him looking at the head. She frowned. "We're too late to help.."

He went toacy's room. "change of plan we're ataying a few days."

Ben sat in the corner of a cave he, Lucy, amd Link were spending the night near Windhelm. He looked lost in thought.
"Why did the job get canceled?" She asked

Lucy walked over to him. "Something on your mind?"

"Do you need me to watch the kid for you?" She asked.

"What happened after you left? I noticed you got a new Omnitrix " she said
"that's up to her." He sakd.

He looked at it. "The guy who made the Omnitrix died. He was killed by conquest and some sort of speedster."

"alright macey." He said.

"Nothing to do now. But to get some payback!"
"So what's all going on?" Macy asked. Bailey looked at her. "Sans found a body while we were riding a horsey." She nods. "Wow you sure know how to have fun time."

"I see. So you going to hunt those guys down?" Lucy asked.

"So what's all going on?" Macy asked. Bailey looked at her. "Sans found a body while we were riding a horsey." She nods. "Wow you sure know how to have fun time."

"I see. So you going to hunt those guys down?" Lucy asked.
"it's not fun." He said.

"That's the... Plan..." The ground was shaking.

"So you going to look into the dead body?" Macy asked.

"Please tell me... it's just an earthquake" lucy said
"yep." He said

Ben and Link looked outside the cave. A towering creature was wandering the wilderness wrecking everything in signt. "How did a Way Bad get here?" Ben asked himself. "A way what?" Link asked. "A way Bad. A Feral To'kustar." Ben answered.

"yep." He said

Ben and Link looked outside the cave. A towering creature was wandering the wilderness wrecking everything in signt. "How did a Way Bad get here?" Ben asked himself. "A way what?" Link asked. "A way Bad. A Feral To'kustar." Ben answered.
"Good luck. I guess you should let the sheriff know. I'm. Sure this place has one." Macy said.

"So pretty much giant alien. Got it. Think you could talk with it?" She suggests.

"Good luck. I guess you should let the sheriff know. I'm. Sure this place has one." Macy said.

"So pretty much giant alien. Got it. Think you could talk with it?" She suggests.
"sure. let's go baily." He said.

"Again,,, feral." Ben said tapping the new Omnitrix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back