• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

Raven sighed. "Ok then..." The darkness dissapated, and Emilys wounds had healed. "What is with everyone...I can't help apparently..." Raven almost bursted with dark energy from his anger, he walked off, madly, mumbling to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. S glared at the group causing the disruption. He held out his hand and made the gravity incredibly heavy around Raven, forcing him to stay in place. He turned to Chalice and Emily. Sewell made a zone of negative energy around them both, completely interrupting the burning and screaming. The negative zone wouldn't allow sound, powers, pain, even movement. His iris' were now a deep furious yellow. He made the zone raise up and move towards him with the two inside. "If you do not stop I will give you a reason to scream, am I understood...?" He growled low. The Grand Hall began to creak and groan, almost like Sewell's anger was about to bring the entire room down. It got dark and very cold, his body shaking though out of anger and not from the temperature difference.

Once again Smoke quickly hid under the table out of fear of the man. 'What's he doing?' He thought as his white scaly head poked out from under the table to watch. Smoke was trembling slightly from the noises the hall was giving. 'Why is he doing that? Who is he?' Smoke thought as he studied the man.

That's...it... Darkness exploded around the room. Ravens anger made the darkness swirl, and travel around the room quickly, engulfing the hall entirely. "..." Raven was lucky he kept his mouth shut, because what he was thinking would make a sailors language sound like child talk.

Khaleesi jumped at the sound of Mr. S's voice. She ran down to the Grand Hall quickly her eyes changed into a teal black as she couldn't stop her feet. Her eyes widened as she heard everything and looked around. And before she knew it she had bumped right into Mr. S. Falling to the floor, Khaleesi squeaked and looked around, rubbing her heard, "Ow..." Her eyes turned to a yellow green, a lime green, and an ice blue. She rolled over, her head pounding.

Khaleesi pushed herself up and looked around before she realized she had bumped into Mr. S. With a bow, Khaleesi's eyes turned to a full ice blue. "I-I'm so sorry Mr. S!! I didn't realize it was you!! I shouldn't have been running!!" She yelled in panic, not lifting her head up. She wasn't in the zone so she could move with ease.

@Tetro

The darkness started to engulf Raven, trying to help him move. Ravens body slightly twitched. Raven was still yelling in his head, words that were not to be used in public.

Smoke started to walk out but stopped at the door. He turned around and sat down looking at Mr. S. 'He doesn't look so tough? Right?' He puffed out his chest with pride he unfolded his wings in an attempt to look more intimidating.

@Tetro @Raven Daniel @PixieDusts

Mr. S felt Khaleesi bump into him and saw her fall to the floor. Everything in the room went to normal. He let go of Chalice and Emily, but noticed Raven's attempts are resistance. "Relax little one. It's okay. One moment though." He smiled and spoke softly to Khaleesi. He looked at Raven and stated one simple word, "Detention." Before altering the space around him and sending him to a room that looked, well, like a regular detention room. In the room, only Ms. Reed had the ability to use her powers. So anyone sent there would be just a regular person stuck in a room.

Mr. S helped Khaleesi up. "Calm down, you are far too tense. It was an accident, and I am actually a little proud at how punctual you are." He patted her head, praising her. "Now go stand over there and lets wait for the others. Sorry about your head as well." He apologized.

@PixieDusts

"Hmmm...of course..." All I wanted to do...was walk... Raven noticed his powers didn't work. "Greaaaat..." Raven was really sarcastic. "This...for trying to walk...this has been the best family-like school so far." Raven didn't want to use his powers in such a manner, but he was already mad, and doing that made him explode. And now being in here, made his anger worse. Try to help...I can't...walk away...I can't...try to keep walking...detention. I wanted to be the perfect student...already blew that up.

Smoke trotted after his friend who was sent to detention. He finally found him and nudged his hand. 'Are you ok?' He thought.

@Raven Daniel

Khaleesi didn't expect Mr. S' response. She thought he was going to scream and yell at her like the other students. She shook her head lightly as her eyes changed deeply into a lime green. The short girl spoke as her head lifted from a bowing position. "O-ok... S-sorry again...." With that Khaleesi walked away and leaned against the wall, her eyes shifted to a blue-violet, but more of a violet. Her smile brightened up the room as she thought more and more about her power.

"It's seriously useless..." Khaleesi mumbled to herself and sighed lightly, hitting her head lightly on the wall as she watched Mr. S and the students talk. Her eyes glistened with violet and she looked around the room for Aiden.

@Tetro @Mistory1997

Raven poked Smokes forehead, remembering he couldn't use mind link. "I'm ok, if that's what your here for..." He looked around the room. "I don't believe i'm supposed to be here..." Raven was still glaring, while he looked at the blank room.

Smoke sat down in front of the kid and huffed. He started looking around as he started to realize that he was trapped in here too. 'Uh oh...'

Raven looked at the door. "That...was our chance...oh well, at least I have a friend in here to." Raven looked at Smoke. "Who knows, someone might open the door!" Raven didn't want smoke to feel trapped.

Smoke felt a bit at that thought. They're going to be here a while so he might as well get comfy and with that smoke fell onto his side.

That was quick... Raven was still quite mad, if only he could use his power right now, he could get rid of all this pent up energy, and anger.

Smoke sighed and two small little embers shot out of his nose. When he did this you noticed that the scales on his stomach turned red.

Sewell shrugged, "Well, seems like we are going to get started without them. Introduce yourself and your power, then give me a demonstration." He spoke to Khaleesi. "Your boyfriend will arrive when he arrives." He added, knowing that look in her eyes. "Lets focus on you for now." He stepped out from the center of the Grand Hall, giving the floor to her.

@PixieDusts

Raven dismissed Darky. He watched, to see if the flames would shoot out of Smokes nostrils again. That was pretty cool... "Ms.Emerald would be so disappointed, if she saw me in here..."

Jyn was in his room grabbing his head "I...can't sleep at all" he said, the voice just sighed "you can go to sleep if you like" she said to Jyn but Jyn groaned "no no I might miss something" he said with a worried tone "They're already at the grand hall" when Eah said that Jyn's eyes widened and changed to time mage class "Hasten...all right I hope I'm not late" he used Hasten to increase his speed then he changed to rogue class changing his outfit into a black coat with a hood and ran fast to the grand hall "You should've told that to me earlier!" he said to Eah while running quickly to the Grand hall, he picked up speed so much that he already left afterimages of himself as he arrived at the grand hall panting.

Ravrns anger flared up again. Just..tried to walk! Horrible words flew around in Ravens head. He stood up, punching the door. The door cracked from the punch. His head was filled with insults, and other types of bad things.

'Emerald?! He knows mom!' Smoke jumped up and walked over to Raven. He gently pushed the boy away from the door. 'Where's Mom?' He thought. He tried saying it but it came out as a growl.

"Hm?" Raven thought Smoke was a little irritated since he kept interrupting his sleep. "Sorry..." Raven then heard Darky squeak. "Oh...I believe Emeralds in her class..." Raven remebered the way, but he didn't want to get in more trouble. "I can take you there if you like?" Raven knew what Smoke asked for because Darky could read what he was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back