• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Aaron could have cared less about the conversations going on around him until some person who wants them dead came up. "If your not being kidnapped then why bother telling when it is in virtual anarchy?"

"Who are ypu taking to?" Eliza wondered and turned around to see a guy and monsters. "Thats who.... Lovely."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Lucas activated his gem and ran for the monsters telling everyone "I'll get the monsters. "

Fin had also activated his gem,looking around he sighed," what should I do?" He asked not really knowing what to do at the moment.

Eliza was right behind Lucas as she reactivated her gem. "Lets do this!" She got ready to attack and shot her arrows, hitting one and a few inbetween the eyes and chest.

The monsters began running, dragging as much people as they could with them. Gyga noticed a monster running towards him screaming about people attacking them, so he activated his blood red gem, becoming a huge skeletal creature.

"Let the party go on..." whispered Eliza. She turned and shot an arrow at a nearby building. she flee high and landed on top a roof. She activated Alarics gem he gave her and combined it with hers. Now wear a dark red hood and light clothe, she waited for the right chance to attack the skeleton. With her bow away, she was able to attack with her bloody rose vines.

Lucas began killing them, until he noticed one was getting away. He began running after it until he saw a large skeleton. When the skeleton noticed him, the skeleton transformed it's right hand into a skeletal whip. Lucas "I may need back up here."

Fin was dealing with some of them monsters till he noticed Lucas needed help,running over he paused seeing the skeleton dude."....wow....uhh..."

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Lucas began saying "that skeleton changed his right hand into the whip, so it may have some transformation powers or something. I'm not sure what else it can do." While the skeleton began walking for them.

Fin huffed puffing his cheeks out." Well I guess we'll have to find out..." he said standing ready." Ya ready?"

"Guys do not touch the thorns!" yelled Eliza. From the groud, deep red vines grow, attacking monsters and wrapped. and tangled itself around the skeleton. The vines pulled down, keep his arms down. Eyes glowing red, Rliza yelled. "Attack Now!!!!!"

Lucas nodded and began running, until the skeleton broke the vines and grabbed him with the whip, pulled him in quickly and turned the other hand into a skeletal sword and slammed him with it, causing Lucas to revert to human. 
(I'm not sure if this was ever brought up, but you can't die in your gem form, only revert to human form.)

Before the skeleton could slam Lucas again, the vines wrapped itself around and moved it away. She began to run, avoiding the thorns and made her way to him. "You okay Lucas?"

"Alright, I will distract the thing." He held a hand out to help him. "Get out of here to recover."

"Yea...." Fin seemed a little worried,"hey...ya think you could let him go?...." he asked turning to Eliza with the craziest question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back