• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

"Ready?" she waited for 5 seconds. The vines returned tor the ground and Eliza's blood gem deacfivated. She now went back into her second level rose transformation. Instead of a bow, she had her sword.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Fin had only backed up a little bit making sure he was the closest to the skeleton,he was bent over ready to move as he stared the dude down. Though seeing it go after Eliza he growled," what a brat!" Though he had barely moved from where he was as if he couldn't go straight up to the skeleton.

Eliza dodges. Using her bow, she launch herself forwards. Flying in the air she landed on his head. "Hello sir?" and smiled. She jumped down and landed o the ground. "This is fun!"

Fin had quickly dodged the whip jumping above it and smiled,"better...." He had slid a ways away from the whip and stood as if waiting.

Eliza felt the grip squeeze tighter. Air slowly left as she coild not breath. Her blade was on the ground and she tried to grab her dagger but with limited success.

She thought, in her last moments, about Leroy before she passed out. She felt herself fall to the ground with a thud. Still partly alive, she laid still. Eliza whispered his name.

Fin stood there having no idea what to do till he seemed to be the last one left,then he seemed rather happy. Looking around he made sure no one else was getting the dude's attention,though it my seem he looked nervous being the last he most certainly was not.

Though when the skeleton struck at where Fin was,Fin was no longer there. the monster the skeleton had got out of the way covered Fin's movements and now standing right in front of the dude Fin And with great force he punched the dude in the face pushing him straight into the ground, thanks to his idea of using the force he uses to help his jumps to also help power his punches. Straight on Fin can't use attacks like normal,his specially is defense and counter attacks which is how he had been thought to fight. Which is why he hadn't moved unless attacked first.

(Wait who's post am I suppose to follow????)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Gyg decided to make the battle interesting and kidnapped Eliza. Fin then punched the guy))

Leaning back with the guy's punch Fin flipped back kicking the dude in the chin as he did a back flip,landing on his feet ha smiled." Your slow...." He said teasingly trying to get the guys attention away from Eliza.

"Woah!" Fin fell back barely missing the sword," okay...maybe not..." His scarf acting as two extra arms as they pushed him back up straight after he leaned back. He quickly took a couple steps back to get a little space in between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back