• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Fin quickly began to move keeping out of the way of the whips." You know changing is totally cheating!" Fin yelled angrily as he dodged a whip coming at him." It'd be really nice to have an offense partner now..." He huffed to himself trying to stay out of the whip's grip.

Gyga changed his sword into a whip and smiled as he watched Fin dodge.

Meanwhile, Lucas was getting help by telling everyone else.

((here comes some random dude...))

A guy in a dark blue outfit came up and blocked the wrip with his bladed staff. "Need some help?"

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Fin growled seeing the dude smile,"you like this,don't you!?" He huffed and noticed some guy coming up out of the blue." Fin growled again." Yea....to help with a sneak attack....so you ruined that...." Fin could keep the guy distracted for as long as he needs,it's just finishing the guy off he can't do.

Gyga quit smiling and said "I don't have the energy for all these people." After saying that he turned human with a gem in his hand and ordered the monsters to attack while he left.

Fin pouted," why do they never finish what they start..." He said very annoyed as any monster that came near him was shot up high into the sky by a burst of wind.

"Lame..." and the guy attacked monsters to make his way through the crowd. "Good luck dude..." he sId to Fin. And ran away.

The random guy climbed to the roof and towards everyone in the building. Upside down, he tapped on the window and taped a piece of paper saying, "The skeleton guy has the plant girl..." and disappeared.

Noticing the dude grabbing Eliza, Fin quickly ran to follow him. But being blocked by monsters Fin took a deep breath and screamed 'No' VERY loudly in a VERY high pitch tone causing the ground to crack and the monsters to stagger around.

Eliza was faced down and rolled onto her side. Huddled in a ball, she slowly breathed.She smelt like roses. After that, she uncurled herself and laid on the ground. She whisper 2 names, Alaric and Leroy.

Gyga continued watching her, planning on stabbing her as soon as she wakes up. After awhile he remembered he was supposed to steal their gems so he reached down and took her gems from her.

Sitting on the ground upset,Fin stared off where the dude took Eliza sad that he couldn't stop him. Though all the monsters around were taken care of he didn't make it in time.

She gulped. "Nevermind..." she thought to herself. Eliza stood still and stared half confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back