• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

"No, I know all about rare gems. Ever heard of the 4 hell gems? I know where they are and 2 Heave gems."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Gyga "I was sent to collect gems of power, nothing else. If Garc decides he wants them to, I'll find them. Now to kill you."

Gyga begins laughing at her final excuse. He lifts his sword in the air and begins to bring it down, but a tiger comes out of nowhere and tackles him before it hits her. The tiger then disappeared before their eyes.

Eliza had her eyes. Once opened, she wasnt dead and a gor glimps of the tiger. She than began to run.

Eliza turned back and whispered "Thank you." to the tiger. She found her way to a large tree and climbed it.

Fin had stayed right where he was,sitting outside watching where the guy had gone. He sighed having little faith something would come from the direction but he still waited.

While he was asleep Lucas began having a vision of a teenager watching Eliza for awhile, until the person turned into the skeleton, after awhile he saw Tyler save Eliza.

During her time in the tree, she fell asleep as well. From her travels, to passing out, to bein kidnapped and almost killed, Eliza was exhausted. It wasnt till a bit later that she felt a weird vibe coming from someone. Waking up slowly, she whispered, "Whos there?"

After the vision showed Eliza escape, everything became black for awhile. When Lucas could see again, he saw a man driving a motorcycle towards town. Following him where several other bikers carrying guns.

With no answer. Eliza decided to head back into town. She hobbled all the way as her body and mind ached.

Lucas woke up, knowing the bikers were probably bad news. He decided not to bother anyone and find the bikers himself. He grabbed his gem and began running towards where he saw in his vision.

Eliza felt weaker than ever and looked for her gem. "I cant find them...my gem..." she searched again. "no no no noooo no no..."

Lucas thought he heard Eliza as he neared his goal, so he dropped everything to make sure she was okay.

Taryn watched from the tops of another building and slowly rappeled down in front of the girl. "You alright?" He asked.

Taryn made a hammock made of chains, picked the girl who curled into a ball and was crying and put her in it. He then proceeded to run up the wall and jump to the top of a building.

Eliza felt so confused. But the wind blowing on her face calmed her. "I'm sorry..." was the only thing she said. Disappointment overwhelmed her as she watched nothing.

Lucas couldn't find her and couldn't hear her anymore, so he returned to what he was doing before.

Taryn suddenly dropped in fron of Lucas. "I assume that you're looking for your female friend." He pointed where she was. "Over there, and I think she needs help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back