• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Lucas "looking for something. I'm not sure if it's good or bad."

(Night everyone. I'll be here starting around 8:00 a.m. to whenever p.m. tomorrow. )

Fin had finally gotten up from where he was and sighed,he had deactivated his gem a while ago." Well,now I know chain dude and skull dude ain't together..." he said having pieced a lot together since he sat there for so long.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Lucas left Aaron to continue what he was doing. He found the bikers after awhile, they were in a store interrogating those in it, with some dead bodies on the ground. Lucas tried eavesdropping on a interrogation, learning that they were looking for the gems. He continued listening, until he learned they fired the nuke. After that, he activated his gem and ran in.

Aryhann was sleeping in Linnie's room while Linnie was looking for some infos.

Linnie stopped typing on her keyboard, having a big headache. "That's not the first time I have headaches like that..." she said. She rubbed her head.

Shadow was outside, thinking.

((Totally how to bring back my characters... And I found Linnie's seccond stage power... Hehe...))

Eliza stayed in the restruant for a while, watching the rain create a beat with a few thunder roars. Playing with her gems, she decided to make some tea and headed downstairs. Outside, she noticed about 3 bikers standing, while another tried to break in. Hopefully, they didnt see Eliza. She went back upstairs and hid.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Caricon runs into the group holding on to his gem. "Hello, umm... Yeah." He then looked to his side and squeezed his gem, becoming an Ent. In is hoarse voice he then turned back. "They are coming by the way."

Lucas noticed they pulled out gems, and attached them to their guns, he tried to get close, but he knew he could take very little shots unless he was able to use stage to. He still tried, until he was finally reverted to human when the lead biker from his vision came in and shot him in the back. The biker then began reaching for him, to take the gem, then kill him. But the gem began glowing and he transformed again, this time into a flaming, more powerful and slightly larger version of his normal transformation.

The 4 bikers downstairs broke in. One in a loud, deep voice spoke. Find the gems. If anyone is here, take their gem and bring the to me!" One went to the kitchen, and went to the second and third floor. With limited success, they could not find the gems but a book about powerful ones. Eliza was hiding near it and activated her gem. "Do not touch that book..." Her bow aimed at him. He turned. One on the other floor cam up and pointed a gun. " Dont you shoot missie..." Eliz grabbed the book and ran into another room and closed the door. Her gem deactivated after the third one came; he had a gem that could deactivate gems around him. Eliza grabbed a phone and tried to contact someone, anyone, to come help.

(Second try)

Caricon saw the lady though the window, and the bikers, he then pulled out his gem and turned into a large Ent. He the slowly stepped over to the house and ripped off the side of the wall, the mans gem then got to him as his gem was deactivated and he fell to the ground, landing next to the girl. He then balled up his fists and waited for the worst.

Eliza became confused for a minute. "Hello?" she said in a shakey voice to the guy next to her. "Thanks for trying." Then the leader climbed up the sairs. "Cant you do anything right?" All replied, "No sir." "Now lets do this right..." The leader got ready to fight.

Caricon saw the leader and balled up his fists. "Just jump down and run, I'll be right behind you," he whispered preparing to fight 4 buff men all at once.

"We're on the third floor..." Eliza did not want to argue, so she nodded. Thinking to herself, "They wil not find yhe gems..." and jumped down. One tried to grab the book, but instead, grabbed Eliza. "Let me Go!" so she hit the guy and tripped. She now had a large wound on her leg and another on her arm. Bleeding, she ran and hoped her helper gets away.

Caricon then saw the girl jump off, he then turned to the men. "Gentlemen, I think we are done here." He then jumped off and then ran off, he then entered a forest and pulled out his gem, he then stood straight up. What about the girl he thought as deactivated his gem and tried to find the girl.

Eliza found her way to her old burnt down mansion. She used to play doctor and has a medical kit in a secret tree house. Making her way there, she wished to say thank you to the one who saved her.

Slowly and quite loudly Caricon searched for the girl. Finally with a sigh, he sat down on a boulder and deactivated his gem. He then turned around and saw the ruins on a mansion. He then wander through it mystified.

Eliza saw someone wandering around. With pain, she attempted to signal to him with a shinny object.

Seeing a shiny object he immediately activated his gem and turned around. The in his slow tree-like way he asked, "Who goes there?" Slowly he balled up his fists and waited.

Lucas let at a flaming roar, somehow only harming his enemies. A few had taken the gems from the guns and activated them in time, including the leader of the bikers, who was now a ogre like creature with ice powers. Lucas quickly took down everyone who activated gems, except the leader, who had created a shield of ice. Lucas began trying to melt through, when the biker suddenly changed the ice from a shield to a war hammer, and hit Lucas back. Lucas quickly recovered and charged him, but was again hit down. Lucas realized he couldn't get close until he destroyed the war hammer, so he ran to attack, but the moment the biker began to swing the hammer, Lucas cut it in to pieces. As it hit the ground, it melted from the heat. The biker began creating a new hammer, but was attacked before completion. The biker began to flee, but Lucas was following him all the way. After awhile, the biker and Lucas found Gyga, in his gem form, killing one of the bikers men. Lucas assumed they may be working together, so he fled, knowing he couldn't beat both at once, especially after his last encounter with Gyga. The biker noticed his pursuer fleeing, so he also ran, assuming Gyga was stronger then Lucas.

Hearing a load of commotion Fin ran to see what was going on,running into a fight going on he noticed Lucas in the fight and was clearing winning. Thinking that he shouldn't need help Fin just stood and watched cautiously,watching the birker dude run and Lucas running after him Fin had also followed till the two ran once they saw Gyga. Seeing the skull dude again Fin had automatically activated his gem and growled, last time he didn't have trouble holding his own against this guy so he wasn't afraid but actually defeating him was the problem. So running after Lucas he yanked on his arm when he caught up." Hey,help me." He somewhat demanded knowing Lucas could attack.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

(This is just a explanation for how Lucas did what he did. First off, the roar. He is able to cause the flames from that one attack to only harm those holding gems. Now onto how he defeated the bikers with gems activated so quickly, they had little practice with the gems active, and every second a gem is attached to a gun, it's power is being drained, so they weren't at full power when they activated the gems. Anything else need a explanation to make it not seem OP?)

Eliza tried to come down but yelped when she made a thud sound on the ground. Crawling into the light, she saw the tree. "Please dont hurt me..." Wounds were still bleeding.

Seeing the girl Caricon picked her up in his hands. She was injured. He then turned around and headed towards his house. There he could treat her. Taking large steps the moving tree walked across the forest. There in the center was a house of logs. Caricon then set the girl down and deactivated his gem.

It was weird to be carried by a tree. 'At least he wont hurt me' thought Eliza. After being set down, and his gem deactivated, she noticed it was the guy from the restruarnt. "Thank you for helping me." Eliza was still bleeding to death and hoped it would stop soon.

Caricon then rushed into his house and came back bandages in hand. Setting her up on a dead tree as he fixed the bandages. He then went to the well and pumped out a cup of water and handed it to the lady. "You need to drink." He then held the cup up to her mouth, and waited.

Eliza nodded and began to drink. It had a crisp, cool feel to the water as it tickled down her throat. She looked into her helpers eyes. After taking a sip, she asked, "Whats your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back