• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

"Hey Lucas... I am not part of your world any more..." Still in a ball and crying. Eliza stayed o the floor of a roof.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Gyga...he destroyed my gems... I have no power any more. And the spell o the hell gems is broken amd now monster can get them..."

"I do not know... somewhere in that direction. A tigar stopped him from killing me and I ran.." Eliza pointed in the direction she came from.

"Wai..." she tried to say be Lucas ran to fast. "Guess Im alone again. Wish I had someone to hold me." She said in her head.

After a few minutes Lucas found the location and noticed the gems were unharmed, just slightly in the dirt. He grabbed them and ran back to her.

Eliza fell asleep as a grey cloud roared above. Rain poured from the heavens and Eliza was soaked to the bone and shivered.

Partly awake, Eliza continued to shiver. A loud call of thunder blasted through the air. waking her up. "Can we go inside now?" she asked thr hazy figure in front of her.

Eliza stood up. she quietly made her way down with Lucas. "Im heading to my fathers restrurant. Meet outside shadow and his sisters apartment?" Asked Eliza. She wanted to be alone, but not alone either.

"Thats not possible...the, they shattered right j front of me..." She went to take them as her hands were shaking almost violently.

"Im not sure... but he did smash them. My Rose gem had a thorn and stabbed him. Drop of blood dripped on the other. I do not remember much before or a bit after." Her mind was still hazy. "Thanks Lucas." She grabbed her gems and hugged Lucas. "Glad youre alive..." and headed back in the rain to her home. She disapeared into the foggy storm and made it safely home.

Aaron quite surprised at how easily they dispatched the mp sets and yet could barely stand a single person. Why would if they are going to try fighting it keep around one spot? Aaron may be. A thing but he sure knew when and how to fight. And also when to use his gem to watch things go down. "I am not uninvolved," he told himself, "Just inclined not to die." Unclockaing he stood where he was in the rain for quite some time as someone who he could care less about walked off.

(Bye.)

Lucas was almost home when he remembered what he was doing. He activated his gem and began running around looking for the bikers.

Seeing Lucas running along frantically Aaron walked at a faster than normal pace to catch up. "What are you looking for now mailman?" He shouted to Lucas. "Ooh Mailam. That's a good name." He thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back