• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Listening to them chit chat Fun crossed his arms and wondered,he had a feeling from what he's heard that the guy he was chasing wasn't this Garc dude. He didn't seem that bad.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

"Guess it still is a chance he is..." Eliza tried to calm herself. She deactivated her gem and turned normal.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Aryhann looked at the door. She knocked but she already knew who lived there. She entered as she used her gem. She desactivated it and then she bumped directly into Shadow. "Shadow! You are alive!" she said.

"You look pathetic..." Shadow said as he glanced at her.

"Thanks to tell me Shadow... Sarcasm..." Aryhann replied. Her long black hair was all messed up. She looked very pale and too slim, as she didn't ate well. She was also in need of sleep.

Linnie walked out where everybody was. "Nothing... Sorry..." she said and sighed. "If you learn more in your vision Lucas, tell me..."

Lucas "oh yeah, I forgot to explain that. I get visions in my sleep. That's how we got a lot of information. "

"Anyways..." Linnie said and went in her room again to look after some additionnal information. She didn't found anything interresting.

"So were all different..." Fin mumbled to himself as he looked off to them direction the chain dude ran off to." Hmmm....."

Lucas "has anyone seen a gem besides their own before today other then me Eliza Shadow and Aryhann?"

Fin looked to Lucas." the chain guy from before...." he said pointing to where they guy had gone. He was then first person other then himself Fin had seen.

(All fear Gyga! Just kidding. But he does want you all dead.)

Gyga could feel the already taste the sweet feeling he got when he killed when he found the city. After he killed a few people he would get the job done. He began walking into the town, leading a small group of monsters, he ordered them to find people for him to kill. 
Lucas "yeah, I saw him to."

" do you know who he is? Or is he new like me...." Fin asked wanting to know who the guy was,though he had a bad feeling these guys didn't know who he was ether.

Fin sighed looking off annoyed." Oh....so....what are we meant to do?" He asked wanting to know if they had a purpose for these abilities.

Fin huffed,puffing cheeks out he crossed his arms." So even after a year you people are still clueless about things....."

Folter "hey, we had a set back. Besides, we haven't had much time with the increase of monster attacks. And look, some monsters are over there, kidnapping people?" Folter finished sounding confused.

"You know decide to tells us monsters are kidnapping people!" yelled Eliza. "Would we like to do something about it Lucas?"

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back