• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Shadow

"I am missing him too..." Shadow said. He looked at the picture in Linnie's phone. They looked so happy, not like right now. He then looked at Linnie as some tears fell down on her phone. "Hey, you are going to screw up your phone if you cry."

Linnie

Linnie laughed. "You are totally right..." she said. She wiped her tears away.

Sitting on a building Fin growled as he hopped up to his feet,he lost the trail of the brat and didn't know where to go from here." Grrr....that annoying punk got away..." heading on jumping from building to building he was lost in thought about what to do next when suddenly he felt nothing under his feet,looking down he noticed he had missed the building he was aiming for. " oh Crap..." he started falling but wasn't too worried,right before hitting the ground his scarfs flapped allowing him to slow down enough to land on his feet. Looking around he sighed, annoyed that he lost the guy.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Lucas found them and said "hey guys, my vision might have had important information, or useless information. Not sure yet."

Eliza turns around a corner and watched as some guy fell of a roof. "You got skills!" she told him, "Names Elizabeth, but call me Eliza."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Linnie

"Information?" Linnie asked curiously, what left no sign of her recent sadness. She looked at Lucas.

Fun slightly freaked when Eliza spoke to him,he was lost in thought and hadn't seen her coming." T-thanks?....I'm....Fin...." he said rather nervously not knowing the girl.

"Your welcome, I'm friends with Lucas." She tried to valm him down a bit. "Ive just arrived this morning from a trip."

"With....Lucas????" He asked obviously not knowing any guy named Lucas." I really...have no idea what your talking about..." he said seeming back up nervously.

Lucas "my whole vision was black, and voices were constantly say the word Garc. "

(Garc is a bad guy who was just revealed when I ended chapter two of the gems of power. He's evil and controls the monsters. )

"Guess you havent met. Sorry to bother you, ill just leave." She behins to walk back the way she came.

Linnie

"Garc..." Linnie said, thinking. "I will look for if there is any person having this name..." she added.

Shadow

"Oh... Okay..." Shadow said.

Linnie

Linnie got on her computer and started looking for any info matching the name of Garc.

((Should she find something?))

"Uhh.....wait...are you....are you all like me?" He asked having noticed the guy he was chasing way,maybe these people were too.

"Your mean with gems? yes. We dealt with insane stuff last year." Eliza turned and replied.

"Last year???? What? " Fin looked confused,he had no idea of any of that. He felt like he's missed a lot now without him even knowing it.

"Gaining gems, being attacked by a man eating plant,monsters amd things haunting me and wanting Hell gems." She paused, "Many complicated events..."

".....wow....I missed a lot...." Fun scratched the back of his head and sighed." I wasn't around for any of that...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back