• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Shadow

"Any clues on who did this?" Shadow asked.

Linnie

Linnie shook her head. "No, sorry..." she said.

Linnie

"If you don't transform into a tiger and eat us..." Linnie said and laughed.

Shadow

"Seriously..." Shadow said. "We don't mind," he added.

"Sh*t." Aaron promptly muttered after realizing he had gone unconcious. Standing up he bent his back a little bit. He looked down at his leg and found a six inch long gash with dried blood around it. He got up and pulled out his gun. Slowly he limped through the drumbled streets, and slowly he realized what had just happened.

Linnie

"I am going to sleep to... 15 hours..." she said and got in her room. After some time she was already sleeping.

Shadow

Shadow smiled for one of the rare times. He looked at a picture where there was him, Linnie and another guy.

After stumbling through the streets for a uncounted amount of time in a state beyond bewildered Aaron saw something that confused him even more. A light. A electric light inside a house. He got his gun in a better position and walked in the door. "Hello." He shouted as he spressed against a wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow

"Who's there?" Shadow asked. He went to the door but waited before answering. He took out his 13mm Jackal gun and was waiting for the person to reply.

"You first." Aaron shouted back sat the responding voice holding his glock near his head. Slowly he realized what an impact that could have he limped off the wall and stood facing the person who's name he could care less for and agreed to "help".

"Just saw a light and thought to check it out." Aaron said. "Would you happed to have any spare bandages?" He asked.

Shadow

"No but I have a healer as sister..." Shadow said.

Linnie

Linnie woke up and walked out of her room, sleepy. "I heard sister and healer?" she asked.

Aaron looked suspiciously at the man. "Okay..." He said as he hesitated to step in the doorway. "Although I do have some questions."

Shadow

"Well, ask your questions," Shadow said.

Linnie

Linnie got in her room and took a big panda plushie. "Panda!" she said as she throwed a little panda plushie to Shadow.

Aaron walked in and sat down on a couch where someone was sleeping. "So if you do not already know by my behavior I am a 'thug' as some would call it. I spent the last god knows how long shanking people in alleyways for there food and I just so happen to run along a fight between people who seem relatively like me. First off, are there others you know of, second why do you seem to trust me? And third, am I dead?"

Linnie

Linnie laughed. "Come on... If you were dead... You wouldn't be talking to us..." she said.

Shadow

"Others?" Shadow asked. "What do you mean my others?" he asked. "I don't really trust you, I am watching you..." he added.

"You know more people who can use these powers from the gems. If someone wanted to couldn't they just go on a killing spree? And concerning the death concept I have whenever attempting to sleep been getting visions from someone who claims to be a god, who says my gem allows me to when activated temporarily shield myself from the living sight." Aaron took in a long breathe. "Shi-" he cut himself off, "Could you help me with the cut in my leg?" He asked as he attempted to stop the blood flowing out.

Linnie

Linnie activated her gem and healed the cut. She then got back in her room.

Shadow

"Well there is me... My sister... My older brother... Lucas... Aryhann... I don't know if the others survived," Shadow said. "My sister ability is to heal people and clear any mental state. Mine is to turn into a shadow, Lucas turns into a tiger..." he added.

Taryn slowly woke up. He dusted himself off and sttof up. He activated his gem transformation and walked out of the alley. "Time to hit the jewelry store." He said as he walked to a jewelry store.

"Then that about sums up about anything I need to know, so what do you want to know?" Aaron asked looked at his leg rather astonished.

Walking along down the street Fin noticed some dude running past in black,staring at the guy confused he noticed chains around his arms. Watching him go into a jewelry store Fin followed curiously walking in after him to see what he was up to.

Taryn entered the jewelry store and with a burst of chains, broke all the glass and started to loot the place, chains keeping everyone in the store pinned to the floor or wall.

Walking in to see what the guy was doing Fin huffed."hey!" He yelled not really thinking before he spoke,"just what do you think your doing!?" Fin growled standing at the entrance with his arms crossed as if he was a mother that caught his child up to something bad.

"Looting the place." He said as he stuffed another necklace into his bag. He turned to the people. "Let it be known that his man is my accomplice." He said as he ran past him and pushed him further into the jewelry store. Chains erupted beneath him and he launched into the air and started swinging away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back