• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

"Wah!!" Hanging upside-down now Fin glared at the exit with a growl." Ooooo....I'm gonna kill 'em....." Activating his gem he transformed the scarf hanging behind him spread out like wings separating the chains so he could slip out,landing on his feet he turned to the people in the store,put his hand together and bowed his head a bit." I'm sorry..." Then quickly he ran out after the chain guy," stupid idiot....." He ran as fast as he could to catch up to the brat.

"It's so good to be Ebil!" He shouted as he swung from building to building. He went higher and higher until chains burst from a side of a building and anchored itself onto the building across. Taryn landed on it and gave a taunting gesture.

Grumbling to himself he followed the pain in the butt,getting to the building he was on Fin jumped. His scarf flapping only once to send enough wind to push him up to the top of the building." Ready to stop playing cat and mouse?" He said glaring the boy down obviously annoyed.

"Sure, let's play cat and snake." He said as he jumped off and chained away from him. Chains erupted from his arms as it anchored once more and pulled him away.

"Oh no you don't!" Fin quickly ran after him using his scarf to glide he grabbed the guy around the waist,course this only let him get pulled along with the guy." Your not getting away that easy again brat!"

Seeing the commotion break out Aaron simply got up without saying word and walked outside. He grabbed his gun and flipped out his switch blade. "What is going on out here?" He shouted.

Taryn broke free from the guy's grasp and let himself keep falling. At the last few moments a net made of chain caught him and flung him back into the air and he swung away, disappearing from their sights.

"Care to explain what just happened?" Aaron asked the other man standing close by.

"Crap!" Fin yelled in anger as he landed on his feet on the ground looking to the direction Taryn went, Fin huffed ready to run after him again but then he noticed people standing when one yelled what was going on. Seeing the guy had a gun Fin looked nervous." Heh....hi...." He waved.

Aaron chuckled a little. "I am talking to every person around here. Also you wanna chase those fools?" He asked. "And you person who just grounded do I look like I want to be waited on?"

Lucas "one of them already escaped, the guy I chased before. And the other was trying to catch him, so I think we're good for now."

Fin snuck off when the people were busy jumping from building to building he quickly tried to catch up to the chain boy,"gees where'd that chicken go...." He growled continuing his search he stopped every now and then to get a good look around.

"Suit yourself. Say what's your name?" Aaron asked the person whom had backed him up a little situation ago.

Lucas "I'm Lucas. Weren't you around when I began chasing the chain guy the second time?"

((just jumping in. Returning character, Eliza!!!))

Eliza had taken a trip across seas to locate a powerful gem. During the year long trip, a strange person was assigned to watch her and train her as his pupil. His name, Alaric Blaine, (just to create a story for her...) with the gem of Blood. He trained her Rose powers to absorb more power from sucking the blood as water. During a great battle, he was killed and gave his pupil, who fell in love with Eliza, his Blood gem. With those 2 gems, she became powerful and with another heart break, she return to the city her power journey began.

First thing she did when landing on the plan, was to see her fathers restruant. The Hell gems still there, a special spell protected them from evil. After fixing up any damage to the spell, she heard the chaos outside where she saw an old friend. "Lucas!" she said to herself. Quietly, she walked up to him. "I am gone for only a year and return to chaos...?"

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Lucas "a nuke destroyed alot and killed almost everyone, now endless waves of monsters come, trying to steal the gems. Do you need more details, or is that good? "

"I thinks thats enough. Time to try out my new skills I guess. How are you Lucas, and the others?" Eliza wished to see everyone again. She gave a smile.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Lucas "I'm good. Shadow is inside. I don't know about anyone else you might remember. "

Linnie

Linnie was sleeping in her room. She woke up and looked at a picture that was in her phone. It was the same picture where she was with Shadow and another guy. That other guy was their older brother. "When will you be back?" she asked out loud as if her brother could hear her.

Shadow

"When will you be back?" Shadow heard as he walked to check on Linnie. He knocked on the door and entered. "You miss him don't you?" he asked.

Linnie

Linnie replied with a nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back