• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

"People are after the gems..." Shadow said as he took out his guns. "Nice..."

Linnie sighed. "Shadow! Be serious!"

"I am serious, we are going to kick some serious ass... Monsters of course," Shadow said.

Linnie facepalmed herself.

Lucas laughed slightly. "This'll be fun. I just hope everyone is okay. Any ideas on what to do now?"

"Go kick some ass..." Shadow said.

"I will look for infos on the Nuke explosion... I have a lot of data," Linnie said.

Lucas "thanks, I'll have some new information tomorrow. Maybe about the monsters reason for wanting the gems? "

"That would be usefull," Linnie said. "I'll be home Shadow," she said.

Shadow nodded. "I'll be kicking ass..." he said.

Taryn watched from afar, a single chain slithering behind him as if it were a snake. He pet it for a few moments before it jumped back onto the chains on his arms. "Time to inspect the merchandise." He said as he pulled out the bag and opened it. Inside were stacks of money and some jewelry. He eyed one piece. "I think I'll keep this as a trophy." He said as he plucked a clear blue pendant and donned it.

Lucas waved to her as she left. "Do you just want to wait for the monsters, or go and hunt them?" He asked shadow.

"Hm... Hunting them would be funny..." Shadow said. He put some ammo in his guns. One of them was a 13mm jackal.

Folter began walking. "This path seems good. I was chasing someone this way, but monsters kept me busy. "

"Okay," Shadow said as he followed.

"Intetresting..." Linnie said. She was looking at the different documents that she had. One of them caught her attention. It was about the Nuke explosion.

Watching everything pan out Aaron gathered that half of the population left where jack*sses and the other half wanted him dead. "Great." He mumbled as he saw two figures walk off. He jumped off his perch and disabled his gem. He flipped down a switch blade and began tailing the two people. He shifted the switch blade to his good hand and prepared fight. "You there!" He called out.

Taryn aimed one of his arms downwards. "Link and lock." He said as he launched a ball of chains onto their general area. It formed a new web of chains and anchored itself to various areas before starting to pull together again.

"No just noticed some people look dangerous. What are you doing out here anyways? Most survivors I have seen tried to stab me for my food." Aaron said back.

Linnie

Linnie ran a hand in her hair and kept on reading the details. "A gem powered nuke..."

Shadow

"Killing monsters," Shadow said.

Lucas "hunting monsters, trying to find allies, trying to find out why the monsters want gems of power, trying to figure out the nuke, trying to find out who the second enemy is. So, trying. "

"Is this some sort of "Two compadres thing?" Aaron asked as the first responing of if a person gave a more informative explanation about what they where doing. Not giving them any time to reply he followed up his question. "Need some more people to slaughter some monsters?"

Shadow

"For your first question, my sister is looking at some info she got," Shadow said. "For your seccond question, I won't mind," he added.

Linnie

"Need sugar..." Linnie said as she started eating candies, still reading about the nuke explosion.

"Damn right I will." Aaron said taking the hand. After giving it a loose shake he looked around him to see a couple of chains stuck in the ground. "Could I suggest running from those chains?" He said as he took off in a full on sprint to the nearest crumbling building.

Shadow

"I feel like this is a bad idea..." Shadow said. He activated his gem and turned into a real shadow. "I don't need to run," he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back