• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Aaron finally caught up with lucas after attempting to chase another. Finding even more unfamiliar people who seemed as bewildered as him. "What's going on?" He asked the people around as he fingered a switchblade.

" but,that means you people know more about this then me....." Fin said more towards himself then her,then he huffed." And that guy in the black...he with you people?"

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Lucas saw the small group and slightly shouted "hey, everyone. You want to know about these gems right?"

"Would be rather useful." Aaron called out to Lucas. Finally some information. Thought Aaron.

Eliza heard Lucas's voice. "Fin, Lucas can tell you lots about gems. Would you care to met him?"

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Hearing Lucas he turned to Eliza and nodded,"y-yea....it'd be nice to know more about this stuff....make it a lot less confusing for me...." he finally deactivated his gem and sighed not really sure about these new paople,but they seemed to be the only ones with answers.

Aaron walked up to a person who had just deactivated there gem and sounded rather unsure. "Do you know what is going on?" He asked. "The whole nuking thing, more people with gems, it all seems rather planned to me."

Lucas "I'll start with the very basics. They are called the gems of power and monsters want them. They usually allow transformation and contain some of the power of a god. Any questions so far?"

Looking to Aaron Fun shook his head." I ain't got a clue....I'm just now hearing about all this..." listening to Lucas he sighed." Well that's making sense...

Hearing what Fin said Aaron slouched down a little more than normal. Although what Lucas was saying was making sense it couldn't exactl help with the fact that his gem was doing… strange things.

"I have had my gem for over a year now. It takes time to get used to but you can get stronger." Eliza acrivated her gem. She transformed in the elegant rose battle outfit and her bow appeared. "As you can see, This is my second layer of transforming."

((Hope we are stoll doing the 3 layers of power...))

Fin watched Eliza interested, he didn't know there were other levels and they could get stronger.

Lucas "to clarify what she said, your powers can grow stronger by gaining the ability to transform beyond the original form. Also, there are three forms. Now to clarify what I said about the monsters wanting your gems, they plan on stealing them. I hope to find out soon. Any questions yet?"

"I have one!" a female voice said. "Why a nuke? I almost died..." the voice added. If they listenned carefully, Lucas and Eliza could tell that it was Aryhann.

"Last year, monsters found out about the Hell gems. They give powers of the 4 horsemen of the apocylaspe. Death. famine. Conquere. And War. They horseman wanted monster to retrieve them to gain their power and dystroy humanity."

Fun sighed trying to get all this figured out as they explained,his head was already starting to hurt bit at least he already learned quite he didn't know.

Lucas "also, not only do the monsters want the gems but the people who fired the nuke. And there is something to do with someone named Garc somewhere. "

Aryhann stepped out of where she was. She was in a bad condition. The explosion affected her a lot. "Yeah... Anyone else survived?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back