• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic MIST (The Magical Institute of Science and Technology)

Esdeath heard her name and she got water. She wasn't surprised. Out of all of them water sounded most like her. She proceeded to walk to the back to receive her MDT. Everyone else was chatting about what they got, but she didn't feel like talking.

MIST, in the auditorium.

Director Mubarak, AKA: Director

The professor turns to Six, and looks at him with a slight interest. "Flight and propulsion program? I'm afraid not, however you are always able to submit an application or establishing a club..." He takes a form out his his coat, with basic information already filled in. Then, the names start being called out for the MDT's, and he smiles at him once his name is called. "Congratulations Six."

MIST, in the auditorium.

Amenophis Mubarak, AKA: Amen

"Finally... It's time for the MDT's." As the names were being called out, he hears his name, and that he was assigned water. "I got water? that's interesting. Appears I got the same element as that Esdeath girl... but she seemed a bit hotheaded, I guess I was mistaken." He approaches the MDT station, waiting for the two energetic girls to receive their MDT's, and he picks his up. He stares at it with interest, then asking for a manual. They hand Amen a pamphlet, and he reads through it, nodding to himself. "Now... if this goes as it says, I need to get my NEI installed in my head first to even use the damn thing... So we have to wait for our first class to happen to have those installed. I guess all we can do is stare at them and seem pretty..." He wears it, making a strange noise of approval, when he goes to walk out of the auditorium to approach the dorms they talked about in the long introductory lecture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cypher had acquired his MDT, a process that was nearly halted by nearly being trampled over by a girl in a wheelchair along with her friend. It was okay, it was little more than a hindrance to an otherwise simple procedure.

He was currently crouched down a bit away from the still gathered crowd of students tracing a slender finger along the edges of the MDT.

He began to crawl away from the crowd more so with his limbs oddly contorting to act out the motions. All the while he kept his eye locked onto the device as he looked up occasionally to spy on the nearby students once more.

Gaxey looked at the boy who talked to her. "I can use it!" She said to the boy, frowning and looking at her lap. She then did random movements with her hand and concentrated and.....nothing. She blushed embarrassed. "Well...I can't use it now....I don't know how..."

Ace kept his cool.

"I'm not really sure. But I assume you were mumbling about 'What was I doing?'. You okay?" Ace said while offering a hand to help him up.

Esdeath picked up her MDT and put it on. "It is nothing until we have the NEI installed. But it will do for now." She said. She walked back to the back of the room and leaned against the wall. She chose this spot so she could have a few minutes to herself.

"Hey! I bet she'll be better then you at the end of the year!" Amu yelled out at him. "Jeez what a jerk don't worry I'm pretty sure they will show us. Any way let's go her mines now k?" She smiled.

@Loke Fullbuster

Gaxey looked up at Amu and smiled. "Ok." She smiled widely. "Push away!" She said, holding her arms up as if she was on a roller coaster. She was feeling very comfortable around this Amu girl. Gaxey felt like Amu was something she'd never had before...a friend.

"Haha oh yeah! I like the way you think!" She pushed her fast to the line where Amu had to get her MDT. "Looks like we might have to wait a few mins. Hey so why did you want to come to this school?"

@UnwantedTruth

He nodded at the director after receiving answer. He idly wondered if any of the other faster academies had the program. As he took the form the announcer's voice came over the auditorium with crystal-like resolution, as if the man was standing next to him. Much to anticipation's relief he didn't have to wait very long, his name was called second. Sure enough Six heard the word "fire" and a smug smile quickly took place on his face. Fire was true to his nature, he wasn't surprised but he was pleased. He dismissed himself from the Director's company and gracefully hopped off the stage, the announcer's voice still ringing through the air calling names. Six found himself at Florence's side. He wrapped his own arm around her shoulders giving them a quick squeeze as she gave him a slap on the back. He smiled. "Congrats! And hey, I never said I didn't want fire, I was equally indifferent to all elements, except for maybe water. Water and electronics don't mix well." He paused, pulling away and tucking the form into the inside blazer pocket. Six turned to her and gave her a fiery grin, "But I'm positive you'll help me learn a love for fire."

"We better get a jump on that line, doubt I'll be sleeping much tonight anyway, but definitely don't want to be waiting in that line till sunrise!" He laughed, enjoying her excitement. Six jogged after, picking and weaving through less excited peers who were in no rush to the stations at the back of the auditorium.

@Zylvia

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaxey fiddled with his thumbs. "Well, my father went here. He was pretty determined on getting me to come here. So eventually I came. He's kinda a redneck, believe it or not." She said, looking at her lap. "What about you?" She asked.

Axel heard his name and went to the booth to get his fire MDT, he was excited to finally get his first MDT, he thought of the possibilities as he arrived to the MDT retrieval area.

Gaxey giggled a little. "If you want, I can help tutor you. At my old school, I was a straight A student. Mostly because I couldn't do fun things like play sports. I also didn't have friends, so my studies were the only thing I could focus on." She embarrassedly looked at her lap again. "I was teased a lot, so no one wanted to be my friend."

Axel puts his MDT on, and felt it's power surge through him. "Nice...... now i feel much warmer with this. And i like playing with fire...... it warms your heart as evil burns with its blazing, Divine arms." he said, rambling on in a tangent.

Luna sighed, standing up from her seated position. She found it rather troubling she had to walk such a long distance just to get an item. In her mind, shwe was prepared to receive either the canine version of the MDT, or the bracelet. Venturing over towards the back of the auditorium, she held out her hand, receiving her bracelet made MDT. Classic. Shaking her head and rolling her irises, she departed from the booth, dwepicting her capabilities in her thoughts

Kaden took the hand he was offered and stood up. "Um... Yea.... Yeaaaa.... Yea." The boy said do ally snapping outta his trance. "Um how are you today... Fine... Sir?" He asked laughing uncomfortably.

"I'm doing quite well. I would love to stay here and chat, but I have to pick up my MDT. Do you need help finding your way there?" Ace's hair fell in front of his eyes and he stroked the bangs back casually.

Florence laughed heartily as they stood in line, eager to get her MDT even if it was useless before she got her NEI implantation. At this stage, simply everything seemed fascinating, more exciting somehow. Perhaps it was the sheer number of people. Perhaps it was the company of her new friend. She didn't know, nor gave too much of a care. Still pumped with adrenaline, she turned back to search for Six, but he was lost in the crowd. Brow furrowed, Florence stood on her tiptoes - given her short height, it didn't do much. Still, there was no sign of his signature flaming red hair. Around her, the crowd jostled, a mass of bodies in constant motion. Someone swept past her, apparently in even more of a rush than she'd been, knocking her off balance. In a heap of flailing limbs, Florence fell to the floor, landing hard on her back. "Ouch!" People swarmed around her, walking past without too much concern. Somehow, this bothered her. At least extend a helping hand, dammit. What if I broke my butt or something? Huffing, she rose to her feet, keeping a careful check on her flaring temper and tentatively called out, "Six?" But of course he couldn't hear her amongst the chatter of the crowd.

@MagicPocket

UnwantedTruth said:
Gaxey giggled a little. "If you want, I can help tutor you. At my old school, I was a straight A student. Mostly because I couldn't do fun things like play sports. I also didn't have friends, so my studies were the only thing I could focus on." She embarrassedly looked at her lap again. "I was teased a lot, so no one wanted to be my friend."
"What?! Well if I was there they wouldn't tease you anymore!" She hated bullies. "Well don't worry cause I'm your friend now. And yes the tutoring would help a lot haha."

Gaxey's small frown curled up into a small smile. "Really?! You're willing to be my friend? Thank you!" She then grinned happily. "So, when do you want to start being tutored."

Gaxey smiled. "Sounds magnificent. Once classes start, we'll start meeting up to do homework. Sound fine with you?" She asked shyly and kindly.

Gaxey grinned. "Can I see it?" Gaxey then places a finger on her chin. "How do you suppose they decide who gets what MDT?" She asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back