• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Sorry guys; wasn't able to finish my character today, but nearly done. I'll finish up tomorrow and then hopefully it'll be posted before midnight.

Got caught up in making another rp! It also deals with super powers if anyone's interested. Hehe

Gonna get Destin and Nikolai up as soon as possible.

Accepted (ngl didn't read half of it just need another male in the fray and also I just need to make Jonas Brothers jokes)!

I didn't like that Marvel made Black Cat into a Mob boss but I guess it a bit less like Catwoman even though Catwoman kind of got forced into the mob boss position too lol

Okay so I went super overboard with that post and watched compilations of their parents fighting to make it tbh. Fight me. Jk don't. Anyway, that post spans the entire time Exitium's crew is there pre-Asgardian return. Mainly because I'm too lazy to post multiple times. So now that it's like 2 am I'm gonna pass tf out. Have fun with your fight scenes :D

I'm emotional over this y'all. When I made this rp I wasn't even planning emotional war fare. I'm both proud of myself and mad at myself.

Question: where is every one positioned in the ball room, and how close to the entrance are they? Also since I don't think it was mentioned I'm guesssing the ballroom is on the ground floor like the Waldorf or Four Seasons...oh wait no, probably one floor up from ground since I saw a post that said they were moving upstairs, correct??

theyre at a shield facility and they're all upstairs. If I were you I'd wait until this current conflict is resolved but it's up to you!

Won't be able to reply for about 2-3 hours I'm in class right now but when I get home I'll be sure to repond.

Can someone catch me up real quick so I can find a place to jump in? The farthest I got was Theo killing Idun's pets (which made me scream and cry internally thanks a lot @lonecoyote )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikolai and Danica are fighting and he won

Destin and Idun are still in Asgard where his long lost sister just found them

Dust is destroying minds

Asya knocked Blasius the fuck out

Gateway is protecting Dust I just forgot to mention it

Techna is being flirtatious with both of Idun's boys

You can jump in with a mind destroying post if you want, Dust is doing it to a lot of characters and it'd be a good way to add some emotional depth to your character!

@Aero

Eunoia said:
Nikolai and Danica are fighting and he won
Destin and Idun are still in Asgard where his long lost sister just found them

Dust is destroying minds

Asya knocked Blasius the fuck out

Gateway is protecting Dust I just forgot to mention it

Techna is being flirtatious with both of Idun's boys

You can jump in with a mind destroying post if you want, Dust is doing it to a lot of characters and it'd be a good way to add some emotional depth to your character!

@Aero
Ooo okay! Give me a minute and I'll make one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back