• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

Wyvern shakes their head and asks, “No. Do you?”

Flicker glances down at Ziggy’s tail, “So.. are you.. human? Something else?”

"yeah, shockingly"She hummed snickering a bit "I can teach you"

Ziggy glanced at himself "if I'm being honest, I'm not completely sure.....I was human...till I died, then now I'm human and part demon I suppose?" I don't know what kind of demon he is"Ziggy mumbled

“I’d say it’s a weak one because it possessed a corpse,” Flicker starts, “but you’re still able to control your body, and you aren’t falling apart… so I have no idea.”

"I'm only able to be in control because I made a deal"Ziggy mumbled "he still likes to take over sometimes"He shrugged

Revenant soon spot the cemetery "where do we go from here?"she asked Wyvern

(Was rev the one who played with Kenneth that one time?)

“It’s just outside the back fence,” Wyvern says, leading the group around

“…I don’t think we should have brought them here of all places, Wy.” Flicker calls out to them since there’s a fairly large distance between them.

“Well, if you thought that you should’ve said something when we left! We’re here now!”

(yeah 😂 remember, first name privilege)

Revenant was confused by flickers statement before shrugging and smiling behind her mask as she looked at Wyvern "fair point"

Ziggy seemed confused as well "why is that?"

“Because,” Flicker answers before Wyvern can say anything, “One of our bosses’ kid is buried here. If she comes down here to visit him and sees us with you, you two are getting shot and me and Wyvern are getting our asses beat… and then also getting shot.”

Wyvern sighs, “she’s not gonna come down here today! She was talking all about how busy she is when I was up there.”

Ziggy tensed thinking of the situation "....I'm sure it's fine*he shrugged before relaxing

Revenant tilts her head "is it that one grave that's somewhat looking brand new?"

Wyvern nods, “It’s Fire’s son. She cleans it and makes sure you can read it still.. I heard like twenty years ago she even got somebody to replace the original headstone because it was too beat up.”

"geeze"Revenant mumbled surprised "she needs to let them rest"She mumbled, glancing over at the flower patch

Wyvern looks back at Flicker, who’s staring at the grave and muttering.

“I can’t talk to you, Kenny. I’m sorry..” he pauses as if letting someone else talk, “Because if I talk to you the rest of them will start talking to me again.”

Ziggy furrowed his brows confused by Flickers words "hm?"

Revenant also seemed a bit confused as well
Maybe he's slowly going insane?

“It’ll be even worse because she’s here,” he gestures to Revenant, “there’s like ten of you with her”

Wyvern frowns, watching him, “I thought you said you were gonna stop talking to them so they’d leave you alone.”

(depends on what your counting, the demons that follow her or the ghosts lmao)

Revenant, despite not knowing what was going on took some offense

"who are you talking to?"Ziggy questioned raising a brow, glancing at Wyvern since it sounds like they knew what was happening

(He can’t see demons, just human ghosts) i mean unless they let him see them lmao)

“Ghosts,” Wyvern says casually, like that’s a normal statement. Flicker keeps talking to Kenny, getting increasingly annoyed but trying not to show it

(ohh okay 😂😂)

Ziggy was a bit confused still, figuring it'd be helpful to grab Flicker by the shoulders and bring him over to where the other two were

Alr 😂)

Flicker jumps, looks at Ziggy, then shoves his hand in the fence to grab a random toy. Shoving it into Ziggy’s hand, he asks, “If I make him visible to you, will you play with him so he leaves me the hell alone?”

Ziggy stumbled a bit, surprised and confused "i-uh...sure-who exactly?"Ziggy mumbled confused

Ziggy followed, half against his will. He tilts his head as he held the toy and followed "for how long?"

“Just a few minutes, enough to get his energy out.”

Flicker leads him to the only upkept grave and gestures for him to sit down. A little toy horse with wheels rolls over to ziggy with nothing visibly pushing it

Ziggy's eyes widened surprised but he rolled it back to the spot he saw it first "alright- then sure"He mumbled

Flicker sits down. He doesn’t say anything for over a minute. Then, Ziggy can see his eyes start to change. Within seconds, they’re clear. Not invisible, or like glass, but like they’re made of water. He can see right into flickers skull to his brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back