• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

"yeah...I'm Ziggy"Ziggy spoke calmly "I'm a friend of Revenant...an old friend"he spoke calmly, although it was hard to tell if there was a hint of sadness to his tone
(Flicker: …is it rude to ask what happened to his face?)

(Also I find it funny neither of them questioned the painful sparkly leaf)

“Hm,” Flicker hums, “That makes sense, I guess.. does she usually bring you with her? Wy hasn’t said anything about you.”

(Flicker: …is it rude to ask what happened to his face?)

(Also I find it funny neither of them questioned the painful sparkly leaf)

“Hm,” Flicker hums, “That makes sense, I guess.. does she usually bring you with her? Wy hasn’t said anything about you.”
(No, not at all, Ziggy likes to be a painful reminder to Rev of what kind of person she's changed into)

(Rev is just used to random shit meanwhile Ziggy is still trying to get used to it all 😂 so he dissociates a lot)

"....that's probably because I'm friends with Revenant"he mumbled "and I've just recently been around, atleast for here and meeting Rev again." he spoke "You're....Flicker?"He spoke

(Ahh) (the leaf was the artifact that Wyvern keeps near Dallas so he’ll be an immortal demon if he dies) (since it was made with wyverns soul, Flicker essentially just gave them back the amount of soul that Woodward took)

Flicker nods, trying not to let his eyes go to Ziggy’s missing mouth. “Yeah, I am.. I watch over Wyvern for the most part.. it wasn’t until this year that I’ve been sent on missions without them.”

(Ahh) (the leaf was the artifact that Wyvern keeps near Dallas so he’ll be an immortal demon if he dies) (since it was made with wyverns soul, Flicker essentially just gave them back the amount of soul that Woodward took)

Flicker nods, trying not to let his eyes go to Ziggy’s missing mouth. “Yeah, I am.. I watch over Wyvern for the most part.. it wasn’t until this year that I’ve been sent on missions without them.”
(Ohhhh okay, damn 😭)

"Wow, that's surprising"Ziggy spoke, scratching the arm that was practically regenerated by the demon that half possessed him "....so you two are friends as well? Or was the mission thing a forced partnership?"

Ziggy smiled, a bit, although it was semi hard to tell without a mouth I smile with, but the crinkle of his eyes was a good indicator "ah, easy access to talk to each other and visit"He spoke

Revenant finally came back to the group, much calmer "how are they?"

Revenant let out a sigh, not letting the last part get to her, She gave a nod "that's good"she smiled, looking over at Wyvern

Revenant chuckled "Good, glad you're doing better kid, next time you lie about your health I will smack you"She spoke smiling more at the last part of her statement

Ziggy hummed amused by her statement "wonder where you got that from"he spoke somewhat sarcastic and snarky

“I’ll.. try not to.” They say hesitantly, like it’s not a real promise.

Flicker looks at them disapprovingly but doesn’t say anything

Revenant narrowed her eyes at Wyvern before sighing

Ziggy let out a hum, checking the time "are we still walking in the woods?"

“Oh, right!” Wyvern stands up and looks at Flicker, “Joey, wanna come? If you’re too tired, you don’t have to.”

Flicker shakes his head, “I’m not tired, I’ll come with you.”

(For some reason my brain is very hung up on flickers age rn) (in RP he’s 20 and my brain doesn’t like it for some reason?)

Not changing it tho if i gotta face adulthood so does he)

LMAOOO maybe because he's older than Rev now 💀) and adulthood)

Revenants slid her glove back on, glancing at Ziggy "tired of being here?"

Ziggy shrugged "fresh air would be nice"

(OH FUUUCK HE IS 😭) (THAT’S UPSETTING I HADNT EVEN REALIZED THAT)

Wyvern looks at him and jokingly asks “What’s wrong with my rooms air?!”

(LMAOOO 🤣 you had, earlier)

Ziggy smiled a bit "nothing much aside from the smell of a rotting building"he spoke

Revenant was heading towards the window

I FROGTO)

Wyvern looks at the window, “…Joey, would you be mad if I threw my body out of the window instead of using the stairs?”

“…don’t do that.”

"I can catch you"Revenant mused as she slipped her mask on and opened the window

“You don’t have to- I’m not planning to be in my body when I do it!”

“Revenant, please don’t encourage them,” Flicker pleads, “I’d rather not have to explain the bloodstains on the grass..”

Revenant snickered "maybe next time kid"she hummed, already hopping out the window

Ziggy gets his wings prepared

“Oh! Right, Joey, I got you some juice,” Wyvern says before running over and handing the bottle to Flicker.

Flicker stands up and the two go into the hall to start heading downstairs

Ziggy creeps out the window, closing it behind him before lowering to the ground where Rev shockingly had quickly made it, seemingly unusually over excited and happy

"Man I love the forest!! This is going to be so awesome!!"she mused rather a bit giggly

Ziggy smiled a bit "you okay Rev?..."

"Yeah! I'm ecstatic!"She mused smiling behind her mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back