• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

(The invisibility spell around woodwards hotel is held up with demonic magic, which woodward needs to extract hybrid souls to get)

(Wyverns not gonna die from it as long as he doesnt take more than half at once it grows back)

(why? 😭)

"Can I have some Skittles?"Ziggy questioned
“Yeah, sure” they climb out of bed and kneel down, pulling out a large wooden box. It looks very empty with just the items described. It’s probably supposed to hold more.

Wyvern grabs two small bags of skittles and tosses them to Ziggy

"I'll get you some more kid"Revenant hummed taking note at how empty it looks

"Thanks"Ziggy perks up a bit, as he caught the bags

(Yeah sure!)

Wyvern smiles a little, then winces from seemingly nothing

“…I have to go.” They mumble, their face suddenly falling, “If Joey comes back before I do tell him Woodward wanted me for something.”

Revenant furrowed her brows confused standing up "you okay kid?"she questioned going over to them without question

Ziggy seemed confused, watching

Wyvern nods

“Yeah.. he still has me working tonight, so it can’t take long.” They say without explaining, then just leave without another word.

Revenant frowned a bit not really believing them, she let out a sigh "Aye that kid, I swear"she mumbled

Ziggy had began to eat the Skittles, glancing at Revenant "why do you care about them?"He spoke confused

Revenant shrugged, having a seat next to Ziggy "....nastolgic memories...of the little ones....before they turned on me"She mumbled, watching the door

Ziggy sighed shaking his head
She hasn't completely changed.....

Any original rev that’s left has been buried so deep that ur shovel will melt if u try to get to it)

(I was gonna ask if flicker or wy should get back first but i realized that if wy gets back they’ll see them more so lets do that)

Skip ahead a few minutes?)

(LMAO 😂 yeah, he still has his hopes though, at least when he sees her more positive side)

(And yurp!)

A little less than ten minutes later, the door creaks open and Wyvern stumbles into the room. They almost look like they’re drunk. After a couple seconds they regain their balance and shut the door.

Something looks off about them, and it takes Revenant and Ziggy a couple seconds to realized that some sort of opaque black gas is oozing from their scars and their broken horn.

"Wyvern's!? What happened?"Revenant spoke concerned, going over to help them

Ziggy furrowed his brows "what the fuck-"

“I-it doesn’t matter! I’m fine, promise!” They assure her. They’re talking normally. “I’m just dizzy.. I just need to lie down.”

"Wyvern."Revenant spoke firm, not liking that they're obviously lying. She helped them over to their bed calmly "Did that asshole hurt you?"she questioned

Revenant furrowed her brows as she checked their temperature "then how?"she questioned

Ziggy watched confused, standing up

Revenant let out a small grumble "that damn son of a bitch"she muttered before sighing "get your phone, I'm telling flicker to grab you a cold rag and ice water"She spoke firmly, as if Wyvern had no say

"spiritually?"Ziggy spoke confused

Revenant grumbled "I won't tell him why, just simply that you want said things"She spoke "your burning up"

"perfect timing"she mumbled texting him
Can you get Wyvern a cold glass of water and cold rag. Don't take long.

She glanced at Ziggy who watched Wyvern with confusion, glancing at the demon that controlled him to an extent.... maybe it knew what was going on?. Maybe not.

Who is this? What’s wrong?

If the demon is able to sense it, it’ll realize that there’s somehow less of Wyvern’s soul than there was when they left

Revenant rolled her eyes irritated "questions, questions, questions"she muttered under her breathe as she texted back
It's Revenant. Just hurry.

"You sure your okay?"Ziggy questioned Wyvern "how many times has this happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back