• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

"you said I could choose, your fault you said that"Ziggy spoke rolling his eyes

"well look where that got you, not shut it and deal with it"Ziggy spoke with a gruffy tone, irritated by Wyvern and deciding to rest his elbow on their head
In hopes it'd annoy them and make them leave the room

Their broken horn scratches Ziggy, but not very badly. It doesn’t even break skin.

Wyvern was about to say something back, but doesn’t. They glance at him again, then just kinda sit there

Wyvern doesn’t answer for several seconds. When they do, they sound less angry and more just, confused. They don’t even sound like they mind the situation.

“..Why are you touching me?”

"...that's shocking"he mumbled, still leaving his elbow on their head "....who do you hate that much?"

“Most people.” Wyvern turns their head back to the TV, moving slowly so Ziggy’s arm doesn’t fall off of their head.

They’re a little more relaxed, less tense and paranoid

Weird....but at least they're quiet I guess
Ziggy looked back at the TV, watching casually

(that's fine 🤣) and up to you, if you want I can have Rev come back)

"Yeah, she did...but she's doing a small mission with Jeff and the two...tend to get a bit violent with each other"He spoke sighing

“I’ve never met someone named Jeff that I liked.”

(Hmm.. Idk 😭) (Maybe it’d be better if Rev came and then flicker)

(Also im so sorry but i am like- actively losing consciousness 😭) so i think i gtg)

(LMAOOO it's fine no worries 🤣)

Ziggy Snickered for once in his life "Me either, think this one holds the crown for being the worst though"he spoke

Suddenly there was a knock on the window

(Goodnight!)

Wyvern jumps. The jolt of their head knocks Ziggy’s arm off of it and scratches it on one of the rough edges of their damaged horn.

Ziggy grumbled, looking to see if he had gotten his arm cut, glanced at the window "I'll get it"he spoke, walking over and seeing the familiar mask through the glass.

Calmly he opened the window, offering a hand to help Revenant in, which she took "It'd be funny if I pulled you out yaknow"she mused

Ziggy helped Revenant inside, rolling his eyes

Revenant laughed "you'd really enjoy that"she mused "hope I didn't take too long"she hummed softly

(I find it funny how I realized Flicker will be more singled out on the whole "I hate Rev" parade 😂)

Revenant looked at it confused before Perking, removing her mask "Heck yeah!"she spoke smiling "thanks kid"She spoke, ruffling Wyvern's hair

Ziggy let out a soft hum as he watched, closing the window "you seem quite interesting the good mood..... something happen?"He questioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back