• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

Wyvern walks up to the window and closes it behind Revenant. They turn around to face Ziggy

“Don’t touch anything but the bed.”

Ziggy glanced over at Wyvern "Fine by me"he spoke shrugging as he glanced away not liking this whole idea, but tolerating it

On Wyverns bed is a thick, heavy comforter. The fabric is an odd texture for a blanket. It seems uncomfortable to have against your skin.

As Ziggy looks around, he’ll see discarded bandages on Wyverns desk. An obnoxious shade of orange shows on the few sections of the wall not covered in a thick layer of drawings and pictures on the walls.

Wyvern’s footsteps are uneven on the old wooden floor. Their limp seems more pronounced than normal.

"...did something happen again?"Ziggy suddenly spoke, raising a brow

“hmm? What do you mean?” Wyvern stops pacing the room to look at him. “I’m fine.”

They’re in a tshirt and jeans that are too long for them. The scars on their arms, neck, and face are uncovered. In the daylight they don’t hurt Ziggy’s eyes, though they’re still bright.

It’s difficult to make out Wyvern’s expression, since their eyes don’t visibly move. They could be glaring at Ziggy, or just waiting for his answer patiently

"your walking funkier than usual"Ziggy mumbled "and I know you'd probably lie to Rev if she asked if you were fine or not"

“Oh, that.” Their voice falls back into annoyance, “I’m fine. I’m just not wearing my prosthetic right now, so i can’t balance well.”

"ah..."Ziggy gave a shrug, glancing around the room boredly
Why couldn't I just stay at the Cabin??? What else should I do here when I literally can't do anything.

He realized how weird Wyverns windows are. In the corner, there’s one on each wall right next to eachother.

Wyvern sits on the bed. Their pant leg shifts and a flash of light shines into Ziggys eye

Ziggy grumbled "Geeze, what the fuck"Ziggy spoke out loud grumbling a bit

“Yeah, sorry” Wyvern says, not sounding very sorry, “cut-off parts glow really bright. That’s why i keep my foot covered most of the time..”

Ziggy sighed "Glad I don't have to deal with that"He mumbled, glancing down at his left leg (I think) "your practically a glow stick, be easy to find in the dark if you wore casual summer clothes"

The edge of Wyverns mouth twitches toward a smile, but their voice remains angry, like they think Ziggy is stupid.

“I know. That’s why I wear the bandages.”

If they had proper eyes, they’d roll them. They’re kind of annoyed that they can’t.

"at least you don't smell like a rotting corpse if you don't use enough cologne"Ziggy mumbled letting out a huff

(sry got distracted)

Ziggy tensed a bit "Fuck, did the cologne wear off again?*he mumbled

Ziggy grumbled, he had grown semi-used to the scent of rotting flesh, so it was difficult for him to tell if he smelled. He sighed checking the time "Rev better hurry"He mumbled

“Yeah, she better.” Wyvern sighs. They stand up and tirn to Ziggy, “do you want something to drink? I want an excuse to get away from you for five minutes.”

After a second they add, “I can’t get any sort of alcohol. They put it in a fucking safe in the attic because they know we’re all too scared to go up there.”

(LMAO HE WAS GONNA ASK FOR ALCOHOL)

Ziggy scoffed "including you?"he spoke letting out an irritated grumble "Pretty pitiful"he mumbled under his breath before speaking "got some cleansing alcohol?"(Gonna have him pull a wolverine)

They look at him like they want to say something about the attic, but don’t.

“Are you that bad of an alcoholic?” Wyvern holds back a snort

"no- just.... really need it at the moment"Ziggy spoke glancing away "Besides, Rev limits my drinking just so that doesn't happen-"he muttered quietly

He sees a faint blue glow in the side of their horn, like they’re looking at him.

“…I’d rather you not drink in my room, anyway. Joey’s coming back soon and i feel like he’ll freak out seeing any strange, rotting man in here. Much less a strange, drunk, rotting man.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back