• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

Ziggy seemed confused as to why they seemed disappointed "so you enjoy killing?"he questioned "and yeah...I guess"

“Yes,” they answer, but they hesitate. Their voice faltered a little, “Not until I got here, though. I guess I finally got tougher or something.”

"really?...why?"He spoke confused by what Wyvern meant entirely

(Would we consider this bonding? 😂)

(It’s close enough 😂)

“I stopped feeling bad about it after I got here. I’d say that’s a good thing” They stand up and limp to the tv, “what do you wanna watch? I just have Netflix.”

"oh... hopefully that comes to me soon"he mumbled before shrugging "anything comedic?"

“So… why do you still hang around her? That seems kinda stupid to me.” They shrug, “I’d never go b- I’d never do that.”

Ziggy caught the remote, lazily scrolling through the comedy section, raising a brow at Wyvern's last statement before shrugging "I just miss the old her....can't bring myself to be away from her, atleast not after her disappearance or seeing her as a completely different now"he mumbled, wondering if he should question their change of words

“Sounds like you need therapy.”

Wyvern flops down onto the bed. They sit up and turn to face the tv, now in between it and Ziggy.

"I'm fine, just not used to changes"He muttered, sighing "move it kid, still searching for something good"

( I was gonna have him do that after asking 😂)

"Yeah, well you asked me to pick so cry about it"he spoke, his tail immediately swooping over and moving them out of the way with a shove

Wyvern grabs the bedpost to keep from falling on the floor and ends up just laying at the foot of the bed

“Ow! Fucking I'm uncultured!”

"told you to move"Ziggy said bluntly as he finally chose something, letting out a huff

Ziggy crossed his arms as he watched the show, seemingly bothered me annoyed
Perhaps for Reason? Or maybe not?

at the edge of Ziggy’s vision He sees the vague blue flash of Wyverns eye. They glance at him, but decide not to mention his expression.

(sry had to put clothes in laundry and make study spot comfortable)

"What?"Ziggy muttered a bit annoyed

"more like annoyed, there's a show right here infront of us, no need to look at me unless you're actually going to say something"Ziggy muttered rolling his eyes with a grumble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back