• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

(same 😂😂)

"I'm not rotting.....I don't think"Ziggy mumbled before sighing "Then just water. Remind me who's Joey again?"

“You’ve never met him.” They say blankly before leaving with no further explanation.

The ceiling fan is decades old at least and creaks as it spins. There’s some sort of pattern on the blades, but it can’t be seen properly right now.

Ziggy catches movement in Dallas’ terrarium out of the corner of his eye

Ziggy grumbled a bit, not liking the idea of meeting another potential person who'd hate him, glancing at the terrarium. He calmly got up and walked to it*

The terrarium is large, filling the entire corner and being about six feet long.

Dallas slithers through some fake branches and pauses. He almost seems to be looking at Ziggy. Watching him.

"hey lil dude"Ziggy spoke out, surprised by how big the terrarium was "you sure got a nice place"

Dallas’ tongue flicks out of his mouth and he keeps moving, going up a fairly tall rock and into a sideways log that acts as a bridge. Now that he’s more straightened out, Ziggy can see that he’s about 3 feet long. One of his orange-brown spots resembles a question mark.

Ziggy let out a calm hum "Neat"he mumbled, wondering if what Wyvern said away true "are you fond of Wyvern?"he spoke, as if the snake itself can speak

(I’d imagine he’s as fond as a snake can be of someone) (they bring him food)

The snake just keeps moving over the log like Ziggy doesn’t exist.

(Lmao 😂 fair tbh, just the supplier)

"I'm taking that as a yes"Ziggy grumbled a bit, checking the time again "That tall motherfucker keeps her way too busy...."

They drop it all on the bed and answer, “the water is yours, the frozen hot chocolate is Revenants because we don’t have normal hot chocolate, the cream soda is mine, one juice is for joey, and the other juice is yours if you change your mind about wanting water.”

"oh... thanks"he mumbled glancing out the window "....do you just sit in here and do nothing?"Ziggy questioned getting his water, inspecting it

It’s just an unopened bottle of water. Nothing odd about it.

“No!” Wyvern blurts out defensively, “I usually.. draw, or watch Tv, or something.. maybe take Dallas out and let him roam around.”

Ziggy raised a brow confused by the tone "no need to get so loud"he spoke

(they think he’s implying they’re lazy)

Wyvern huffs and puts Revenants drink away, then sits down next to Ziggy.

“…what do you usually do?”

Ziggy shrugs "Tidy up the cabin, slowly starting to kill people now...."He mumbled thinking

Ziggy tensed a bit "well... considering who I hang around now- it was bound to happen, and because uh....I was caught up and now i kinda have to for that tall prick"He mumbled, showing the mark on his wrist

Ziggy huffed out "to be correct, I didn't, I'm a drop out if you couldn't tell"he muttered "so what I went through is more of self sabotage"

Ziggy seemed dumbfounded by Wyvern's assumptions "what!?? No, I'm older than her- literally I'm 23"he spoke "and no...I haven't, just had shit parents like her.....got close sometimes with that though"he muttered under his breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back