• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

It takes a couple minutes for Wyvern and Flicker to get there, but they do. Flicker glances at Revenant, brows furrowed. Wyvern doesn’t pay any attention to her. They’re fidgeting impatiently with the string of a hoodie they put on at some point between leaving their room and now

Last edited:
"you guys ready?"Revenant spoke happily

Ziggy gave a nod, glancing at Wyvern confused, especially because of the current weather

Both of them nod, but only wyvern seems excited and happy. Flicker looks like he would rather be anywhere else, but he smiles softly at Wyvern

"Vamos then"She hummed already leading towards a direction

Ziggy let out a calm hum as he followed, unsure what they'd all really be talking about

Wyvern starts to walk a little ahead of the group. Flicker is next to Revenant at first, but intentionally slows down so he ends up behind her next to Ziggy.

Revenant snickered as she watched Wyvern "Wyvern, know any good flower patches around here?"She mused

Ziggy glanced over at Flicker letting out a hum "surprised your coming along"

(Oh shit its 3 am i need to sleep- 😭)

Wyvern nods, “Yeah, there’s one by the cemetery!”

Flicker groans at the mention of the cemetery, but not loudly enough for Wyvern to hear.

He says to Ziggy, “I don’t want to not see them until tonight. They don’t act right when we’re working.”

(we can continue tomorrow 😂 buenas noches wraith!)

"Fuck yeah! Let's go to that one then!"Revenant spoke rather excited

Ziggy chuckled a bit "yeah, fair point. Enjoy the time you have with them while you have the time huh?"

Goodnight!)

Flicker nods, “yeah.. it’s good that I’m being sent without them sometimes, though.. it means they can handle being alone for longer.” After a moment he adds, “wanna know something?”

(ello!)

Ziggy nods at the earlier statement before speaking "sure"he hummed calmly

“They weren’t supposed to just be a thief- they were an assassin with me at first, but they couldn’t get the stealth part down.” Flicker answers, “Well, no.. they can be stealthy and clean up after themself, when they’re calm. They just stopped being calm way too often to be reliable.”

(lmao 😂)

Ziggy chuckled a bit "well turned out for the better hm?, assuming they probably have more anxiety is what you mean?"he questioned as he watched the two headd of them

“More anxiety and aggression- the aggression is mostly what made cleaning difficult.” Flicker frowns, watchign wyvern and Revenant silently for a moment, “..it’s fine now, though. They stay collected as long as they’re just stealing”

(ngl a stupid thought came to my head where Flicker and probably Wyvern too would find out Rev's actual name because Ziggy accidentally calls her by it 💀)

"That's a strange coping mechanism"Ziggy hummed but shrugged "can't blame them though I suppose, I used to do the same thing....still do"

(I mean wyvern already knows it bc of Hernando lmao) they’d have to pretend to be surprised)

(Also Wyvern goes crazy when they kill people for three reasons)

1. They’re a hybrid so even if blood doesn’t get in their mouth and make them go full beserk, the smell over the course of several minutes can have bad effects sometimes)

2. It’s part of how they convince themself they enjoy killing, so they don’t have to face the guilt and childhood trauma from it)

3. They don’t know what to do with so much control over another person, and lose their mind an itsy bit)

(ohhh okay 😭 damn poor Wyvern has a whole experience with just a simple murder)

(And yeah PFTTT 😂)

(Every stab is a mini mental breakdown and then they get home and pretend nothing happened)

(Also they’re very manipulatable after they’ve killed someone as long as whoever it is doesn’t make them upset or mad)

Flicker nods, “..I guess they think it’s the safest option.”

(geeze 😭por kid)

"Halo rants to me sometimes of how overprotective you are of Wyvern, you care a lot, it shows a lot "Ziggy spoke

Revenant was all giddy and happy behind her mask as she was walking with Wyvern towards the flower patch by the cemetery

(I just somehow realized Ziggy is Hernando's age 💀)

wait he is i thought hernando was like almost 30 for some reason)

Also one day wyverns gonna pause mid-kill and realize they don’t actually wanna hurt people and that day is gonna be hell for them)

“..Overprotective?” He huffs quietly, but doesn’t let it be a proper scoff, “They need more protecting than she clearly thinks.”

(Lmmaooo 😂 nah, Hernando is only 4 yrs older than Rev, so is Ziggy so-)
And damn 😂 that will not be a happy ending day)

Ziggy smiled, yet again it was hard to tell without a mouth "eh, can be debatable considering she knows a lot about protection....or knew of"He hummed shrugging

(Older Wyvern: *sobbing* I’m a monster!)

(Revenant: ……..I don’t know why you think I can fix that, kid. Call Flicker or something.)

Flicker raises an eyebrow, but doesn’t question it.

Wyvern leads the group cheerfully, jumping a little as they walk. They would probably be skipping if they were physically able to

(That's the best comfort you can get from Rev at least verbally 😂)

"Do you know how to make flower crowns?"Revenant questioned

Ziggy tail swayed side to side, small clicks would be heard here and there, either from a popping of a bone of just the texture of the hard shell of his tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back