• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I'm laughing at both of those posts rip all of us.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW IN RP. EXITIUM IS INCREDIBLE.

Nikolai: I'm personally offended that you love him so much.

Me: you're literally one of my favorite characters shut up

but for now I'm gonna pass tf out bc i was gonna go to bed 2 hours ago and I'm getting my hair done in the morning rip me.

@Aio

I probably won't reply as Gateway just because I want all of you to be like 'HOLY FUCKIN SHIT' when I post as Exitium tomorrow in rp. It's probably not as big of a deal as I think it is (it is I'm just modest) but I'm so excited that I can't sleep.

It's totally fine I'm actually not feeling that great anyways. I'm of to bed after I reply to @Eunoia

Me: *accidentally replies to you when we're both tired*

Don't worry about getting a reply up to Destin tonight if you don't feel up to it! It's nbd bc I'm probably gonna sleep soon. I hope. @Aio

Me: *Replies even though I said good night*

I SWEAR I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW.

And we're not awful just 'special'

@Eunoia

I'm going to get my hair cut so I won't be able to reply until later!

So I was thinking if we get to the end of this and then want to use the characters more..... we COULD work out a plot together and start another one (B')

I'm going to bed early cause I've been super tired lately and I have a performance tomorrow, sorry that I won't respond :)

Night

Eunoia said:
I'm going to get my hair cut so I won't be able to reply until later!
So I was thinking if we get to the end of this and then want to use the characters more..... we COULD work out a plot together and start another one (B')
Just read this and my heart broke. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I HAVE TO BE DONE WITH IDUN AFTER EXITIUM? MA'AM IF THAT IS THE CASE, I DEMAND A REFUND FOR MY SOUL. I HAD PLANS. DREAMS EVEN.

@lonecoyote

I WAS SAYING WE COULD ALL CONTINUE WITH THEM TOGETHER! NIKOLAI IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I DONT WANT TO LEAVE HIM EITHER. I JUST RECENTLY THOUGHT ABOUT "shit what do I do with these four when we beat Exitium....." SO I WAS LIKE "wait maybe everyone would wanna continue this!"

Nikolai: I'm really not interested....

Me: I gave you life

Nikolai: I'm disturbed.

I WANT TO KEEP GOING. I REALLY DO. Idun and Theo need to rebuild their house cus they have no where to live. WE'LL THINK OF SOMETHING. PROMISE.

Idun: so that's it? Really?

Me: ...... uhm.....

Idun: *sighs* fine.

@Eunoia

Last edited by a moderator:
I'M SO HAPPY YOU WANNA CONTINUE I WANT MY BABIES TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Also for the ending I'm thinking it should end at a party (why not) because I think a giant party would be adorable and also I wanna be nice to Danica and give her a birthday party.

Danica: CAKE.

Nikolai: at a time like this you're thinking of cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back