• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

i'm leaving for a bit but I'll try and check in as I can! I might not be able to post, but I'll be here as I can

I feel so bad that I'm actually enjoying Olivias pain since I've been planning for something to happen with her since the beginning of the battle xD

I FELT BAD WRITING THE ROGERS VS ROGERS FIGHT but I've been planning it since deciding Exitium's powers tbh I enjoyed writing it so much I'm awful.

we're all awful (no we're not)

I've accepted that I'm a horrible and mean person (: *puts in Idun and Theo figures in a box and shakes them around* Basically

okay so Danica.... *puts on a blindfold, throws dart and removes it* is gonna get impaled with *pulls slip out of hat* a metal pipe. ooooh... sorry Dani.... I don't make the rules.

but yeah, i feel both of those posts

Inner Young Idun: Boys are mean....and stupid.....I dun like them anymore....*crosses her arms and pouts*

Theo: *hits her in the head with a ninja star*

Young Idun:......

Me: .....

Theo: Ooops.......

@MarvelousMadman

They're no longer in the ball room. Upstairs in the SHIELD room. Otherwise, great post. I like the details. There are 6 standing but that's nbd because two of them are in a less visible place.

Dammit! I had a feeling I didn't have the right place! Sorry! I'll edit to correct it when I get home. Just now got off work. And thanks!!

The rest of my responses will be via mobile so they might not be as good (who am I kidding I'm a great writer *pats self on back*) or as long (this part is true I'm lazy on mobile).

THE ACTION IS GETTING REAL THO

Danica: I'm literally on the verge of death and you're excited???

Destin: She has no soul.

Armani: She's an awful person.

Nikolai: I'm literally under that control of a mass murderer and I think you're bad.

Me: *shrugs for days*

That's the best part of writing though, carefully crafting characters with rich and intricate histories and personalities only to break them

Hey I haven't been on all day and theres a ton to read (#laziness) Is there anything important happening?/anything any of my characters can butt their nosy noses into?

Asgardians are back (with Estrid as well, so new Asgardian) so that opens up for Alicia!

Idk if I ever replied with Armani bc I was waiting for a Robin post but if I don't get one before I get back to my laptop (in an hour probably) I'll just post as him as well.

Danica was electrocuted again so she's half dead but Destin healed her sorta.

There's a lot going on rip our characters.

Gateway and Techna both got hurt. Jonas is officially in the rp.

That's about all I think? I don't even know there's so much......

@lonecoyote @Dxfoe @Aio @everyone but they're elites so mostly them

Exitiums plan: I DON'T WANNA GIVE IT AWAY BUT BASICALLY. THERE'S GONNA BE SOME LIVE BROADCASTED DEATH. And our lovely little elites get to help pull it off. I'll let you all guess what Shaman's task is (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back