• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Hmm... his father stole a version of the suit from S.H.I.E.L.D... maybe he was able to use his mother's login to try and find more about his father and came across the formula or something for extracting and using Pym Particles and managed to synthesise his own, since he's a science geek...?

What's happening at the moment? xD Sorry, I just got back from school, and I was lost in the posts...

There's a summary a few posts up about upcoming events. Currently Destin and Idun are going to Asgard. Everyone else is just resting (for now)

I'll get my response up in the morning, I totally spaced on it today and now I just don't feel up to it. oops. Tomorrow we'll do the bad guys wrecking shit and the big fight scene! :D

~Sighs~ I fell real bad for not being able to be on and role playing, but my phone is being ..... Words that i dont want to say, but anything big happen something that i need to know about.

Jinx said:
~Sighs~ I fell real bad for not being able to be on and role playing, but my phone is being ..... Words that i dont want to say, but anything big happen something that i need to know about.
Not much, the bad guys left and everyone is being healed/resting. Destin and Idun are going to Asgard to see if they can find anything out about Exitium. The big fight scene is going to happen and they bad guys are going to come back again.

Nikolai, Theo, and Blasius are going to be sent specially and houses are going to be destroyed (the heroes houses and others I suppose)

So in a nutshell, BOOM! Ahhh.... ROAR! Tears :( and BA BAM. (this is what it all sounds like in my head xD

Hey, are you guys still accepting players? Because if so, I'd like to joinm also is this a story devoted to any one particular brand of Marvel or can we use any continuity or backstory? (I.e.: MCU, Age of Apocalypse, pre Secret Wars, Ultimate universe, etc)

Yeah totally! No more females, but hit me with a male and you'll probably get accepted. My main knowledge of the universe comes from the movies and the comics I've started reading, so I don't really care. As long as it doesn't contradict anything we've already got established, it's game.

idk tbh i was thinking the same thing tho. i'm gonna try and get a post up tonight but i'm in a deadly fight with bbcode and i'm losing.

@everyone

okay time to wreak some havoc. I'm probs gonna go to bed now. let me know if you need anything/have questions

My heart died reading it tbh

Gonna get a post up as Nik and Techna when I get home. Theo's post has inspired me to destroy Nik :D

I'm going to really try to respond tonight if I can't sorry but I don't have rehearsal tomorrow so most likely I will be on for a while then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back