• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I might do a slight time lapse (like an hour??) that you can summarize when you get back. That way I can set up what Exitium is planning (I'll be up all night with gravity falls so idk when for sure i'll do this tbh) but you won't miss anything that way @Aio

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for my character's epic arrival to party she only missed the entire party and the big bad guy battle which weren't as important as the stuff after it right?

side note I saw Deadpool it was awesome

I posted a short lil thing for each cs except for dust. If anyone respond tonight I'll try posting but it may be tomorrow when I can post.

Is Iron Spider the same as Spiderman in this RP? I'm thinking of making a Spiderman character, but there's a bit of confusion between the two.

Darn it! xP

Well, I'd like to say in advance that I'll be gone until sometime tomorrow, starting in approx. 5 minutes.

"advance"...

Iron Spider is basically just a spiderman themed iron man lol

our Iron Spider's dad is currently The Totally Awesome Hulk in the comics and my character would totally annoy our iron spider with pointless hulk based questions if they ever got in a conversation

Eunoia said:
How do you know which one her father is
her last name is Cho and she is super genius which means her father is Amadeus Cho who is the Iron Spider in the Ultimate Spiderman cartoon

Okay good, I tend to type curses in rps and then deleting them cause I don't know xD . Lol I just watched Deadpool, soo much cursing

@Aero @Garnet

There's not a nurse. The only people working the healing are Warlock and Doom and Doom is currently putting Marley under anesthesia. Please be sure to read posts before posting, especially if you were mentioned in the posts, because it makes posts harder for the rest of us if what we posted is disregarded.

@Dxfoe @Aero @Garnet

Those three posts all need to be changed/deleted because they're all contradictory towards what was previously stated. @Dxfoe it's not your fault, it just bothers me as it's not correct based on what's going on in rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back