• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I'm just so proud of Exitium like damn that's a nice villain, Stan Lee would be proud I think.

Danica: proUD THAT MY BROTHER BROKE MY ARM AND I HAD TO ELECTROCUTE HIM?!

Me: yeH PROBABLY

Okay! I'm forcing myself into bed bc if not my posts will suck tomorrow and I need them to not suck tomorrow. Plus I want Marley to go green before too much happens.

Of course I miss sign ups for one of Exitium's crew... OF COURSE...

I probably won't accept any females, but yeah.

@Nerdyy

Since the attack is ongoing you can get a bad guy up now and I won't hold it against you

I'm super sorry! There was a family emergenc, and it gave me time to be on here. But I ill get some posts up here and there to day if that is all right!

Idun: R-really? Well then that helps. *Takes a breath and looks at Destin* You and I are going to Asgard. Now.

i'm so here for it don't worry i'm planning on doing another Dani vs Nik scene before he gets snapped out of Exitium's control and it's gonna be longer.

@Nerdyy

Yes, in a way it is, but Alex would have been electrocuted since Exitium was using Armani to create lightning all over the place. Personally, I think Alex needs to leave Exitium alone, because I don't want to keep posting as Exitium to take Alex down and we're not going to defeat him at the ball.

Alright, from here on, Alex will leave Exitium alone, xP, I guess it will save you the trouble from posting so much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back