• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Nerdyy said:
@Aio
Our character's are unintentionally related. You're the daughter of Scarlet Witch, and it went...

Scarlet Witch + Vision

/\

William/Thomas Shepherd and Yana Maximoff

Thomas Shepherd

/\

Alexander (Me)

That makes you my Aunt. Oh lord...
That family is fun but you forgot that Scarlet Witch's father is Magneto in most canons which makes you related to Robin as well.

Nerdyy said:
SP{INDFPANDPASMXDL:ASM<
XM<L:A

S"XMLA

SL:DM

-dies-
I stared at that for a good four minutes trying to figure out what just happened. Then I realized it's not anything but spasm

@Nerdyy @did i miss anyone if so you them

If you wanna get a villain up for the ball do it before Exitium's post! He's bringing his elite squad with him to the ball, but there's more so if you're not ready yet you can wait and be part of his bigger army. No age limit on them and you can be as detailed or as limited as you want, try to include powers, strengths and weaknesses, and their alias! You don't even have to put their birth name :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the villain for Exitium's elite squad have to have cannon parents?

{totally about to make a new villain for this}

Actually I lied, there's one age stipulation. Still 17+ because Exitium would never bring children into war because he's smarter than that.

@Dxfoe

Nope! The only rules are they can't be op and they must be 17+ (ithinkthatsallanyway)

I would actually prefer them not to have canon characters for parents. Unless you wanna have one of yours controlled.

RIP NIKOLAI

Nikolai: you're killing me off?!?

Me: oh..... no.... you'll.... well, you'll wish i had.(:

Armani: yES.

Nikolai and Idun can curl up in a ball together and cry because I literally have so much heartbreak in store for her it's not even funny.

Idun:.....I DID NOTHING TO YOU

Me: You're too precious. You need to break

Idun: (:'()

Also I may make an evil lady if that's ok @Eunoia

hehehehehehehehehe she won't wanna curl up with Nikolai for a bit..........

Nikolai: wtf?????????????????

Armani: I'm loving every second of this.

Destin: it's fairly obvious what she's planning, maybe if you'd stop your whining you'd figure it out. honestly. humans.

Danica: i could literally rip your internal organs out

Destin: I'm oddly turned on

Me: WHY DID I MAKE YOU.

Yeah! Make an evil lady. Make 10. I don't care (actually don't do that to yourself you'd regret it later)

I made my evil :P

I also plan on killing or injuring one of my three that I had previously (Olivia, Blasius, and Alicia) totally gonna break them as well xD

Olivia: WHAT

Blasius: O.o pls don't

Alicia: Its not me right...

Me: shhhhh.... you heard nothing

I honestly can't wait until Theo gets under his control like ASKLDJKJF OWIFJWOIFNOW FEEOFJ WEOFJ WPFEPWJEFOWIJWPOFIJWEORFHQLEILRWF.

IM SO READY

My next Nikolai post will bring them in for the speech (bring him and Idun in since they're both outside currently) and I'll have the speech go over and just vaguely mention the adults leaving basically that way we can jump right into aCTION.

Eunoia said:
My next Nikolai post will bring them in for the speech (bring him and Idun in since they're both outside currently) and I'll have the speech go over and just vaguely mention the adults leaving basically that way we can jump right into aCTION.
I'm actually typing Idun's post. Do you want me to stop or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back