• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I was gonna reply as Destin but then I was shocked with the realization that his last name is Incantare and not the multiple things I've said it was rip me

I love it it's wonderful. Gonna get Destin up and after @Dxfoe replies I'll do the speech post!

Edit: and aio for sure, since I know they'll both be responding soon (i think hehe)

Last edited by a moderator:
How should I start? I'm a bit confused on what's happening, although I did read something about a dance/ball.

(-Cough cough- 600th post -cough cough-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! Here's the total rp summary thus far!

Two days have passed that were basically just intro posts and setting the characters up, building relationships, etc. Today all the legacies are going to a SHIELD ball in Cap's honor because he recently retired. But we've all created excuses for the parents to not be there long because tonight's the night I bring in the sexy piece of man that is Exitium and some of his army. All of them in one spot, an easy target. This is where the legacies will have the choice to band together and take him out or to join him. IT'S ALSO WHERE WE AS ROLE PLAYERS CAN BE AWFUL AND HAVE CHARACTERS CONTROLLED BY HIM (*looks at one of mine in particular*) BECAUSE WHY NOT.

If anyone wants their character controlled please let me know and I'll totally make it happen.

@Aio

I'm going to get it to the point where Destin picks her up and you can work from there and just get them to the ball if you wanna! Make it as vague or as detailed as you want I'm good with it. If you get them to the place I'll have him get them past security.

@Nerdyy

I did the summary but didn't technically answer your question did I? hmm. I'd say you can have him go to the ball so he'll be there as well. We want everyone to sort of be in the same place so that Exitium has everyone in one place.

I'm still going to leave the rp open bc we still need males rip us

Rose: A party OMG I totally forgot about it!!! What to wear what to wear!!!!! It needs to be Tidy and pink!!! OMG this so difficult!!!! Do a I need to bring an invitation? I think Professor Logan (Wolverine) gave me some kind of paper some event before I left but I can't remember where I put it!!! I hope some cute boys show up or maybe some girls it doesn't matter wait why am thinking about boys when I still haven't picked my dress!!!!

Me: She is going to be ready for Cap's ball hopefully and everyone is totally going to jealous of all of her pink or very annoyed that she keeps yelling......

Rose: Tidy!!!!!!!!!

Ilikepie said:
everyone is totally going to jealous of all of her pink
giphy.gif

I don't blame you for typos, this was just too funny to pass up...

I think I told you already but please control Theo. I know Idun has the ability to snap him out of it but she's not sure how to and I've got like ideas for evil Theo. Especially since the two live together

I'm planning on doing an actual post for him, but you can still do the thing in the next post. Everyone can react to it in their posts and have what they were doing when the thing happened. Sorry, I already had it planned or I'd let you.

It's fine. I might go with it, I might not. (Deleted the post because I'll keep it a secret... >:3)

Eunoia said:
I'm planning on doing an actual post for him, but you can still do the thing in the next post. Everyone can react to it in their posts and have what they were doing when the thing happened. Sorry, I already had it planned or I'd let you.
Is this for me?

@Nerdyy

Besides that we're not even at the point that he'd be here. We're waiting on at least 2 more people before we'll be able to start it. I'd like to get his post up tonight if possible, but if not I don't mind to wait until tomorrow.

i forgot to put the @ part I'm sorry! Anyone around Idun and Destin will technically be in danger since he'll want to break down the Asgardians. Blasius/Adam won't be in as much danger due to the fact that he's not really Asgardian (bc Loki) and Exitium will definitely use that. SPOILERS.

@Aio

Our character's are unintentionally related. You're the daughter of Scarlet Witch, and it went...

Scarlet Witch + Vision

/\

William/Thomas Shepherd and Yana Maximoff

Thomas Shepherd

/\

Alexander (Me)

That makes you my Aunt. Oh lord...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back