• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Nikolai getting all the bitches xD

Idun: I am not a female dog. Plus, maybe I'll lose interest if every female wants him.

Me: aww c'mon Idun. Quite being a jealous baby

Idun: *blushes furiously* I-I am not j-jea-jealous! I'm just not one to go with the flow.

Me: pshhhh. You totally like him >.>

Idun: no comment

I mean.... you seem pretty interested.

Nikolai: she's not wrong.

Me: so do you

Nikolai: that's not the point.

I'm sorry about not posting. It's Chinese new year and I'm half Chinese. Basically means I'm busy as hell.

Also I'm just going to add Marley is starting to have a crush on Olivia. Do what you want with that information.

Eunoia said:
I mean.... you seem pretty interested.
Nikolai: she's not wrong.

Me: so do you

Nikolai: that's not the point.
Idun: Wait, what's that supposed to mean? *raises brow*

I just watched the Hands to Myself video and omg it's Idun minus the crazy obsession part with her rolling on his bed in lingerie and wearing his clothes and taking a bath in his tub then getting arrested xD

Idun: *Re-reads everything* Never mind. Ignore what I said.

It's wonderful honestly. Real work of art. I just kinda laughed through most of it

I.... didn't laugh so much as stare at him....

Nikolai: *feels conflicted about this*

Me: LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE

I'm getting an NPC tab so I can add the bad guy and some of his followers. (B')

Anyone who wants to make a follower can! (*U*)

I guess I just laugh at weird things. Like Justin Bieber's music video for What Do U Mean. I laughed way too hard at that one.

Also I want a NPC baddie cus I can barely handle Idun and Theo

i laughed at the ending tho but mostly i was just like "where do i sign up to be a model??"

Me: *had 4 characters*

Me:*making bad guys too*

All 4 of them: wtf coley

Whenever you want to get to the ball, just have Nikolai tell Idun to go home xD

@Eunoia

Also, would Yana and Idun become friends eventually? Cus honestly, I can't tell

sorry i died.

i'll do the time skip tonight, because Nikolai doesn't deserve a recovery of the date

Nikolai: why do you hate me

Me: I don't. I love you.

I'll do the time skip after this post! sorry anyone who hasn't posted. Anything you wanna get up, get it up now. I was gonna wait for the npc tab but I'll just put him in it whenever it's up

I feel like I missed a lot by not reading the messages between you and lonecoyote xD I normally read other messages but I've been too lazy woops

I'VE DONE THE SAME THING TBH. I need to go back through and read but I'm so lazy.... *reaches hand out* too far

ON TUMBLR IT'S ROMANOGERS (Nik and Dani's parents hehehehe I'm trash) WEEK AND I'M AN ADMIN AND FORGOT TO POST MY FIC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back