• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I'll make a character for this since I know less bout Marvel then dc so I wouldn't be caught up in weird character lore.

So what's better Pixie's kid aka the character would have pink hair, butterfly wings, and a magic dagger or a wolverine or x23 (she is Wolverine's female clone which means she is basically his daughter) kid that has a healing factor and bone claws

Pretty sure people might be more afraid of a character with pink butterfly then a character with bone claws

For the bad guy:

What would you guys think of like a super powerful inhuman leading an army of inhumans? By super powerful, I mean able to literally brainwash practically anyone into following him blindly into battle.

Eunoia said:
For the bad guy:
What would you guys think of like a super powerful inhuman leading an army of inhumans? By super powerful, I mean able to literally brainwash practically anyone into following him blindly into battle.
As long as he/she isn't too OP, I'm cool with it

I'm working on weaknesses now to make sure it's not too bad! Slightly op just to challenge the legacies, but I don't want it to be ridiculous. JUST ENOUGH TO BREAK THEM A LITTLE.

Eunoia said:
I'm working on weaknesses now to make sure it's not too bad! Slightly op just to challenge the legacies, but I don't want it to be ridiculous. JUST ENOUGH TO BREAK THEM A LITTLE.
I MEAN IF YOU TURN THEO AGAINST IDUN MY heart might break JUST A BIT

It really depends on the character. Destin, for example, will probably side with the heroes. He doesn't like being told what to do.

@lonecoyote

Not as much as it's gonna break mine when I separate Nikolai and Danica... bc i will be doing that spoiler alert

Danica: wtf????

Nikolai: i hate this

Well Theo's going to side with heroes mainly bc Idun but if he gets put under the mind control, she's gonna lose it.

Theo: Ooohhh, I'm gonna be a bad boy~

Idun:....why can't you take this seriously?

Nice, sorry @Aio but whatever Asya chooses Ima have Blasius choose/be on the opposite xD gotta split up new friend ships. Idk what Alicia will choose but probably heroes cause it was her party to crash she doesn't like that someone else crashed it better xD

Sigh.... Sorry, I was out of town for a day for family reasons, did I miss anything important..... And sorry for not replying to the post...

THAT'S A PART OF WHY DESTIN IS CHOOSING HEROES HELL YEAH VILLAINS THINKING ALIKE.

rip i'm so pumped.

Nikolai has it coming...... >.>

Nikolai: WTF?

@Jinx

No! Nothing big. You're good.

Asya will probs end up siding with Heroes because of her connection with the others being her "family" so good bye my dear friend a tear will be shed. @Eunoia I was going to add another character , as the child of Scarlet Witch if its not to late.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back