• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Exterior:

2c2136970fd8cbc9_3497-w500-h666-b0-p0--midcentury-exterior.jpg

Living room:

%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%89%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8B-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE-15.jpg

Nik's Room:

Awesome-Rug-for-Cozy-Bedroom-Decorating-Ideas-with-Textured-Accent-Wall-and-Stunning-Lighting-Design.jpg

Dan's Room:

aaa8286abe4a7f459bc6860b2bca6e0a.jpg

Kitchen:

RX-HGMAG013_Sarah-Richardson-Kitchens-124-a-4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.jpeg

Upstairs Gym:

in-house-workout-room-ideas-explore-more-about-designregardingwork-out-room-ideas-plan.jpg

Basic Floor Plan:

2-bedroom.jpg

Danica gets the master obvi lmaooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Idun/Theo's home built by Thor

25-Amazing-Mountain-Houses-3-620x412.jpg
Luxury_And_Elegant_Mountain_Home_by_Reid_Smith_Architects_on_world_of_architecture_02.jpg
rustic-kitchen-design-picture4.jpg

Idun's Bedroom:
rustic-bedrooms-Design.jpg

Theo's Bedroom:
mens-bedroom-ideas-with-rustic-brown-color-schemes-and-wall-hanging-picture-and-sofa.jpg

Planetarium Valkyrie/Thor gave to her as a present. Basically the whole second floor:
planetarium-bochum.jpg

Dang Idun/Theos house is awesome even my rich ones live in apartments lol,

Oh and thanks I like to keep it organized.

Black and Gold rather than Red and Gold.

iron_woman_ii_by_raddar.jpg

All green is teal

hot-toys-avengers-loki-final-product-02.jpg

fantastic-four-director-denies-female-doctor-doom-rumors.jpg

alicia could probably look at me while wearing that and id just die rip i'm a wimp

Nikolai: you're tiny, that's why

Danica: wtf we're the same height

Armani: you don't give us as much attention

Destin: yeah, why do you like them more?

Me: uh.... you're new I'm sorry

Wth there's four?? I feel so dumb right now I thought it was just Nikolai, Danica and Destin.

Olivia: I do recall you reading the Armani post.

Blasius: ... yea

Me: uhhh....

I only did the intro for Armani to set up his hatred of Nik tbh

Nikolai: dick

Armani: asshole

Danica: ???????????????????????????????

Destin: humans. smh.

Can we clarify relationships here? Like who's friends with who and what not so we don't have to keep assuming who knows who and who doesn't like who etc etc etc. Is that alright?

Yes! That's a good idea. We can do it in overview and edit it as things change if you want? or just do a rough chart here for now.

I think this is how it is for my character:

-Olivia knows most of the legacies

-Blasius knows of most of the legacies, he knows Idun since she's his cousin but other than that only really Asya

-Alicia knows of the legacies (like Blasius) but currently only kinda ish knows Destin.

For mine currently:

Danica- knows most of the Avenger legacies (specifically Marly, Olivia, and Idun); has some knowledge of the others; basically Asya's cousin; knows of Theo through Idun; friends with Armani

Nikolai- basically the same as Danica but without being friends with Armani

Armani- friends with Danica; hates Nikolai; knows any of the X-Men legacies that were at Xavier's; has some knowledge of some of the others bc of Danica

Destin- should know Idun and Blasius bc Asgardian; Alicia; yeah no that's it, what a loser (jk)

Ok well here's mine then

Idun- Avengers kiddos (major crush on Nikolai), Blasius bc that' her cousin, and Destin because his mom is her dad's worst enemy so immediate no likey

Theo- knows the Avenger kids through Idun and that's it. He should know of some of the X Men kids because his dad did love messing with Wolverine and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back