• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I'm trying to limit my posts as Exitium since he's mainly just wanting to wreak some havoc. However, if pushed enough he could easily kill any of the characters. Which I don't want to do. So you see my dilemma.

I don't know if I should post for Eden now or to wait for Shadow to post. Because it's lightening, Idun's going to take the damage. She's also gonna do it because she thinks it's helping the others since her life span is extended so she'll take the damage? Is that alright? I want to make sure I'm not doing anything to accidentally mess up any plan you may have

Nope that works perfectly. I'm waiting for posts from @Dxfoe and @Aio and then Exitium and co are gonna bail. And be all cryptic like "we'll see you soon, kids" and blah blah aND THEN TOMORROW IN RP SHIT GETS REALER. (yes i laid in bed planning this...)

Idun: Oh, remember to invite you over one night Danica. I'll do your hair and nails and teach you goddess poses that my mom taught me when I was like four

@Aio

No worries! :)

Danica: if we all make it out of this alive, I'm down. I'll read you Nikolai's journal from when he was a kid. It's priceless.

Idun: If? Where's that hero spirit? We're superheroes. We can do this. No matter what, we're going to make it through this. We were created to protect those who can't protect themselves. We've got this thing, kiddo! *smiles* Also, we're going to have to make it so I can hear that journal ;)

Danica: I say if because if it came down to it, I'd rather die in battle than let him hurt anyone. But I figure we'll make it, we're pretty freaking awesome and all.

Idun: *smiles and hugs her* I won't let you die. Plus, you can't leave me here alone to take Theo and your brother by myself. And yeah we're pretty flippin cool

The pink haired girl with wings is coming to save the day or appearing when the battle is already over

I have an early/busy day tomorrow so I'll have to go to bed earlyish tonight (so no major plot points like bringing in a sexy mass killer) and might not be super active tomorrow! Just a PSA :)

Keeping track of injuries:

Idun: electrocuted, got stabbed in the side, and had two daggers in her thighs.

Theo: No arm, cut open ankle area, unconscious.

Danica: Broken arm, bruises.

Alex: Unconscious, head injury.

Robin: bruises and scratches.

Nikolai: Tazed, kicked in the balls, punched in the face, unconscious

Me: Ok! Geez! Go away already, Exitium! We get it already. Sheesh...

Rip everyone (especially Nik damn)

Armani: LITERALLY POSSESSED RIP HIM.

Destin: nothing bc he's magic I guess shit idk it's his face it repels injury

To avoid their parents taking over I'm saying that cell phone services are down throughout the country and a little surprise I've been working on (8))

Sorry guys a lot of things have happened that I didn't know we're happening but I'll def have a post up by tonight.

@Aio

Since I've gotta get to bed in a few I'm gonna go ahead and post as Exitium so that it doesn't have to wait until tomorrow afternoon!

I'm gonna get to bed now bc my eyes are burning and my head is hurting! I'll try to get on in the morning but Idk if I'll be on until afternoon (cst)

What's going to happen after the thing, are they all going to end up in the same hospital or shield facility cause I don't see a lot of interaction otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back