• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I just can't roll with it tbh there was too much wrong with it (i.e. there aren't any doctors or nurses except Doom and Warlock)

How can I watch it? It's not on Netflix, and I don't have cable. xP

Well, crap. Only got one season to watch 'cause I watched the first season awhile back, and it was mostly just filler. Shows like that are really disappointing... xD

Just gonna slide this here so I don't lose it

The helmet in the first pic is what she wears and the outfit is the second pic

alantijerina_thor.jpg
2e7149f69381c1b2414a2201ebd29de0.jpg

Theo's is all black
deadpool.jpg

Yeah, Frost just wears normal clothes(:

Accidentally caught up in character design for another rp (really cool assassins rp if anyone's looking for another one) so that was also a little short.

Here's what's going to happen in the next little bit! I'm saving some surprises, but I want everyone to know the basic schedule. Thank you @lonecoyote for helping me figure this all out by the way!

While Idun and Destin are in Asgard, Exitium is going to send some of his children to wreak some havoc on the legacies houses (feel free to write those posts once I give the signal!) and then there's going to be an attack from the 3 controlled legacies, ft Techna and Gateway (basically sent to keep an eye on the situation and report back afterwards, and also provide transportation) and a huge fight. Eventually leading to the return of Idun and Destin and the fight to break the 3 out of Exitium's control.

@Aero @Aio @Dxfoe @Garnet @Niffumdren @anyone i forgot

ALSO

@RiddleWrappedEnigma

Accepted! Although, I do have a question. How did he recreate the shrinking function? Or did I just miss that (I probably did)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back