• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Well apparently I'm not ending the rp day.........

Danica: just.... not the cake. Literally everything else. Not the cake.

Destin: I actually agree with her, I'm crashing the party for cake.

Danica: you're invited, stupid

Oh shoot, I'm sorry! I can edit and just have them walking for now if yoh want!

Jonas:....ask them about if there's barbeque at this party.

Mad: ...Seriously?!

It's okay haha, I'm mainly just wanting to get to the big bang desperately. I can wait I suppose.

Danica: if we all live, there will be every kind of food.

Danica: I'm pretty sure after the voicemail I left my parents they're going to be sucking up. *house shopping on her phone* ooh, this one has a pool and a hot tub.

Idun: I wish my father would give me a new house. Gotta build it myself.... But if you get the pool and hot tub, I'm coming over. Like a lot. Night swimming, sun bathing, and a hot tub.

Danica: I'm sure Nik would love that.

Nikolai: *side eyes her* you're immature.

Destin: wait, wait, you're gonna be 21? we're all getting fucked up.

Danica: I can't get drunk....

Destin: Asgardian liquor.

Idun: *is deciding to be stubborn* You're an idiot. Maybe I'll only come over when Danica's home. *eyes light up* Asgardian liquorrrrrrrrr

@Aero It's okay because I wasn't feeling up to writing the big bang tonight anyway! Glad to get your response now though :) I'll probably end the day tomorrow irl since it's so late.

Nikolai: *wraps his arm around her and pulls her up to his chest* now, what did I do to deserve that?

Destin: we're all getting fucked up I'm excited.

Armani: I'm actually in desperate need of that so let's do it.

People I have been attempting to get ready to take a shower but every time I see a notification I jump on my computer like a rabid animal to see what the notification is.

Asya: I think it's time to take a break your clinginess makes me uncomfortable.

Me: I LOVE YOU! You are all my children I can not abandon my babies!

Ready for everything to happen and I need to go to sleep but like what @Aio said, I don't want to miss anything.

Idun: *pushes on his chest and rolls her eyes* Because that sounded like a dick thing to say. *laughs and looks at him* what's with the closeness all of a sudden? Getting clingy?

Theo: .....ew.....*throws blanket at them* Get a room. Nasties.

Coolios! I can't wait for the big bang it's going to be soo much fun, well not for the characters most likely but it'll be fun for the writers! @Eunoia

Ugh I should really get some sleep...

Robin: I'm just here... Yup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still need to finish things irl so I'll be on late tonight.

Yana: we can't stop now! I still have to get back at Theo for shooting my foot!

Honestly I need to sleep too, I think I'm getting sick (x_x) But maybe I'm just sleep deprived. THE BIG BANG IS GOING TO BE EMOTIONALLY SCARRING FOR THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE TELEVISIONS (O:))

Nikolai: just, very happy to be back in control. also Techna was clingy and it really freaked me out.

Danica: wimp. am i a bad person for thinking all of the bad guys are attractive??? would it be immoral to have sex with one of them?

Armani: you disgust me.

Destin: hey, hey, there's no need to be disgusted. let her embrace her sexuality.

@Aero

ATTA GIRL ROBIN. TELL HIM.

Armani: I've got your back if it gets bad, I can literally burst his eardrum.

Danica: can you do that to my ex boyfriend.

NOT THW CHildRE! Oh nO...

Idun: *grimaces* I don't like her. Not one bit. She doesn't have the right to be clingy to you. *cover's Nikolai's ears* which one were you eye balling? Gotta say, they weren't too bad looking for baddies *uncover's his ears and smiles*

Theo: I mean, that shadow girl was a good lookin chick. *looks at Yana* I'll let you shoot my foot if it makes you feel better

I think I may cry when the post comes up.

Yana: Nah...I have to think about this, and the shadow chick is creepy. Just becoming one with the shadows and all that.

YES THE CHILDREN. I'm so horrible. I may cry writing it. I'm so excited.

Nikolai: I still heard you... why did you even cover my ears?

Danica: honestly... Exitium is so hot in that older bad guy way. But Gateway and Frost could get it. And honestly I'm suddenly bicurious-

Armani: stOP. *covers her mouth* I still look at you as a child.

Destin: why would you look at her like a child? I agree about the shadow chick. Dust's cute too, if a little quiet. Techna's really pretty, albeit a little twisted. but I can't say I blame her.

Theo: Well, I mean, do whatever you want. I'm like immune to lots of things. Hey, she may be creepy but those are the ones who are also freaky *nods*

Idun: HaHAha...uhmmm....good question. I dunno *Shrugs* thought it would help. *looks at Danica* Well I hate him so I can't feel the same. And Frost stabbed me in the side. *shrugs again* guess I'll just stick to 6'6" blonde guys with long hair.

lol what are we doing

Yana: Well that's one way to look at things.

Dust: Hold up. Sorry I'm butting in. Did I just get called cute?? Boy I can destroy you. End you! Now how is that cute?

Destin: she seems like the kind of girl into the fun stuff... *grins mischievously* Oh, sweetie, please try me.

Danica: just because I hate them doesn't mean I can't think they're sexy tbh.

Nikolai: OKAY. I'm drawing the line there, go to bed Danica. that's disgusting. *looks back at Idun* damn, I don't know any guys that fit that description. *grins*

Dust: Just wait till our next rendezvous I'll wipe that grin right off that pretty little face of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back