• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Idun: I'll trade Theo then. I'm pissed at him. Keep him. I don't want to see him for a long time. *looks at Nikolai* C'mon, between Theo and Techna, I need some peace of mind

is that code for doing the do

Nikolai: I hate you. *looks at Idun* let's go far away from here

Danica: but wait who am I supposed to harass if you leave

Nikolai: literally anyone else

So here's a question. Are there any specifics to the bunker or its contents? How far down are they and are there any supplies or weapons? How big is it and are there other rooms??

Jonas' mystery voice: That's more than one question.

Me: Oh shut up!

Jonas: Told you.

That's a lot more than one question tbh.

IDK MAN. I'm gonna base it on part of SHIELD's underground base in AOS. So there's a communications room, a main room, and then bunk beds in another room. The main room has the supplies (typical SHIELD supplies). Size? I'd say 200 sq ft per room??? Does that sound good?

Idun: Yes, yes it is. And I have enhanced stamina sooo.....*smiles and looks at Nikolai* Where should we go? I was thinking somewhere with a nice view.

Theo: wait...so you're leaving? What am I supposed to eat?

Idun: *glares* trash. starve. I literally don't care. You killed my dog.

Danica: i could've gone my whole life without knowing that you guys were going to have sex. goodbye brain.

Nikolai: *trying not to laugh at Danica* my mom has a safe house on a cliff with ocean views if that works

Me: don't worry Theo, I caused this I'll cook for you. I'm a good cook.

Idun: *laughs* Someday, you'll understand Danica. We talked about you wanting to have sex with someone older than Odin. *looks at Nikolai and nods* Sounds perfect.

Theo: (TAT)(TAT) *sniffs* can you cook lasagna?

Danica: you know, you have a point. but that's different. because that would never happen.

Nikolai: Danica, shut up, you're almost 21. go punch something. *leaves with Idun*

Danica: fine, a picture of your face. *grumbles*

Me: yes, I can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swear my post was being typed before Danica and Asya came in so if it gets a bit confusing, just remember that

Mobile changed Idun to Odin and then changed one of my words to Obama. I was confused by laughing so I wasn't too upset

I always get the strangest suggestions... It once corrected from the correct spelling to the way I spelled it wrong when I laughing and put it all in caps. I just stared like "wtf"

Obama is watching you apparently

xD that's the best tbh and I just realized Idun and Blasius have yet to even look at each other. LIKE THEY SUCK AS COUSINS RN

Destin: that's true I mean she clearly likes me.

Danica: literally only Alicia actually likes you we all just tolerate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back