• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I'll get you an Easy Bake Oven and that's how we'll make birthday cakes for each other. It's a solid plan actually.

Sounds like a plan. Easy bake ovens come with red velvet cake mix. Solid plan indeed

Also, I'll wait for Aio to reply before I do

I'm going to bed early again sorry *sigh* theatre has totally been draining and I feel so bad for not being super active but I will try to post more this weekend and on Friday :)

Night

Sorry there was a cockroach in my bathroom and I had to drown it in that killing spray thingy. I'm leaving it there for a few mins. going back every now and then to spray it again. I'm pretty sure it's dead but you know...precautions.

Okay so I was gonna try and get a post up tonight but I didn't even manage to finish teen wolf bc I'm tired. I'll post in the morning! Yay for emotionally destroying characters!

Hey guys; just to let you know I'm going to be out of town on a mission trip for a couple of days to Mexico. I'll be back for sure Sunday, but my frequency of posts will probably decline until I return. I'll try to post tomorrow if I can and then once tomorrow night when we get settled, but maybe not much more than once a day. Sorry!

They say guys are clueless with what girls mean...well I'm not sure what Nikolai wants from Idun. Like does he want to do the Woo Hoo or what? Cus I'm not 100% sure where they'd go for that xD

YEAH PROBABLY IDK I JUST WRITE HIM *pulls out a map that I magically created* idk there's a motel like less than a block from them..... > :)

I can see them accidentally knocking everything over and everyone runs upstairs and their covered in like chips, candy, and on magazines xD

Idun: Uhhh....*throws cheetos at everyone and hides behind a Cosmo*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back