• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

someone made me sickeningly angry today so i've planned out a death scene for someone in this very rp. just gotta pick out the perfect character and then the war will be more fun(: *plotting*

Eunoia said:
someone made me sickeningly angry today so i've planned out a death scene for someone in this very rp. just gotta pick out the perfect character and then the war will be more fun(: *plotting*
I'm still emotionally scared from the other day I don't know how well I'll take this.

@Aio

I'm also emotionally scarred. It may end up being an npc, it may not. *suddenly has ANOTHER idea* well well well.

tumblr_mm91dyNzZT1spyekbo1_500.gif

I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on but then who will be my shoulder. Oh god wait I'm not ready.

Gonna get my responses up shortly, but I'm not in much of a writing mood today. More in the mood to make locations for another rp. Sorry loves.

Uh, I'm feeling that right now, finally finish my work and have time to write and instead I'm creating pinterest boards for characters which is like the opposite of productive, oops

Idun: Uhhh....I fixed your door?

@Eunoia

*says in the note of "Rude" by Magic* Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know when you write things that make me cry I get overly emotional then have to reflect on everything?

BECAUSE PEOPLE AFFECT MY EMOTIONS AND I CHANNEL THEM INTO WRITING.

I'm sorry to all four of my children........

Nikolai: She's in love with me, I'm safe.

Danica: I'm the only girl she won't kill me.

Armani: It's honestly gonna be me or Destin

Destin: But she hasn't even given me my emotional arc yet!

We'll see won't we(:

62dafe4901352c682fcd0afe3054c910d26627a93c4943a37523c34064023633.jpg

Idun: *grab's Nikolai's arm* You can't kill him yet anyway. I'd cry forever if you did.

Making me get all nervous and anxious and such

@Eunoia

Last edited by a moderator:
Idun: You know what I mean. We all have our time. Yours just won't be anytime soon.

xD Gotcha ma'am. Hey you're good with the fancy coding right? I need help with a CS I'm making

Nikolai: well, when I go, it can't be her killing me, she has a god complex as is.

I'm OKAY at coding. It's like war, but I'm glad to help! What kind of cs are you working with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back