• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

That would be emotionally scarring for at least three people.

Nikolai: I've been caught in stranger positions.

Me: what the fuck tell me

Nikolai: I can't, it was a mission. Classified.

Me: >.> *hacks SHIELD*

Who? Amari, Danica and I'm pretty sure Destin would laugh

Idun: *puts Cosmo down* wait what? *grabs napkins and stands beside you* I want to know too.

I was going to say Nik before I found out he has literally no shame at all. OKAY SO HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED. He was supposed to seduce some bad girl and get info but they were on a plane - really Nikolai, really? - and a stewardess found them in the bathroom mostly naked and made them both do a walk of shame back to their seats, without time to get dressed. Oh, and she was drunk so she threw up on the stewardess.

Nikolai: a small gay Asian man bought me a drink after I walked by him. It was a fun flight afterwards. *shrugs* got my intel too.

Oh damn Nikolai. Using your body to get information. Like a prostitute. Not too bad.

Idun: *laughs* that's amazing. That made my day. I can't continue now. I'm so done *grabs her clothes and goes back to the bunker*

Nikolai: did you really just cockblock me

Me: >.< no....... you cockblocked yourself.....? *stares at his upper body* idk I'd give you information.....

Nikolai: *disgruntled noise as he grabs his clothes and leaves*

Truth....I won't reply for Idun but I totally forgot Theo was going up there to get food xD I just get to play with Theo now though :D

Theo: That's the way it should always be honestly. Idun's not important. Like at all.

i'm deep into coding for Winslow, but then I'm gonna play with Destin. He's like a puppy. Except not at all.

Destin: that's the worst analogy ever???

I don't know what to do with any of my other cs right now so Yana is just gonna take hold for this time being xD

I probably won't be super active tomorrow my mom thinks I need "a break from the internet" fOR SOME REASON. *cries*

I love how Estrid, Destin, and Blasius are preparing for the battle the right way and then there's Idun who went M.I.A. Lol someone's gonna have to give her a crash course when she gets back

@Eunoia

Idk Danica did punch a punching bag through a wall and Asya's training so I guess there's 5??? Yeah 5 that are ready and then the others are like "lol prep????? Nah."

Sorry for my leave of absence today! I'll get a post up in the morning because my phone is what I'm using and it's on 3%

looks at Rose *she is crying in the fetal position in a dark corner* what can I do without the advice of internet bunny videos?

someone find a bunny soon!! Once she has a bunny she is going to kick bad guy butt!!

Hello, lovelies (^.^)

I'm going to be doing a time skip tomorrow to the time they're planning the battle. Is everyone alright with that? I figure everyone's in limbo now, so may as well. Sorry I didn't do it sooner, been working on Winslow a lot and also some character sheets for a different roleplay *continues to sign my soul away to this website*

@lonecoyote @Dxfoe @Aio @MarvelousMadman @Lemoncakes @honestly idk at this point i hope everyone sees this because im too tired to figure out who else..... (Z_Z)

Eunoia said:
Hello, lovelies (^.^)
I'm going to be doing a time skip tomorrow to the time they're planning the battle. Is everyone alright with that? I figure everyone's in limbo now, so may as well. Sorry I didn't do it sooner, been working on Winslow a lot and also some character sheets for a different roleplay *continues to sign my soul away to this website*

@lonecoyote @Dxfoe @Aio @MarvelousMadman @Lemoncakes @honestly idk at this point i hope everyone sees this because im too tired to figure out who else..... (Z_Z)
Affirmative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back