• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

If you're wanting to keep the drama of romantic partners out of the conflict, I'd suggest placing Yana in group two and moving Olivia to group one.

Of course that depends on whom they're targeting. Obviously Olivia isn't going to be going after Techna, for example

That's what I did. We're on the same wavelength.

They won't know Techna's location, so that will be a problem they'll have to face when they get there.

Unless you were wating to save it for the final battle, could I request Jonas be on the team to take on Shadow, since she's definitely someone who has spilled the blood of the innocent, so Jonas can transform into Ghost Rider??

Last edited by a moderator:
She'll probably be towards the end of the battle, strictly because of the fact that the elites will be with Exitium.

But yeah "Nonas" (had to) can take her on. If @Dxfoe is cool with that. Nikolai is going to want to take Techna out - he learned some shit because of her obsession with him >:3

Also, everyone can feel free to make up npcs as they go and not even bother naming them/putting them in the tab. He has like 200+ followers at the White House currently.

Idun: Nikolai you better hit Techna for me or something. If not, I'll do it myself. *snaps fingers in a Z*

Me: ....Idun what even? O.o

Nikolai: hitting her isn't really what I had in mind. *thinking like his mother and uncle rather than like his father*

Me: he does have some nice Russian made guns.... I could be referring to his arms or his actual guns at this point I don't even know.

Idun: *thinks about it* well that does seem rather harsh. *huffs* I'll be the bigger person and forget about it.

Me: good girl, Idun. *pets her head*

Idun: ....don't do that. I'm not a dog.

Idek what I'm going to post. I've got writers block and all going on at the moment

my writer's block is intense honestly. i'm stuck.

Danica: I don't think it's harsh.... she killed like a lot of agents....

Nikolai: and she touched my hair a lot. it was weird.

When you're trying to not make your character sound like a jealous psycho xD

Idun: I am neither of those things. You must be talking about Theo.

Theo: What do I have to be jealous of? I'm hot af

Me: True

I keep having trouble deciding who I find hotter out of Theo and Nikolai.....

Nikolai: *silently prays it's Theo so I'll stop calling him the love of my life*

Destin: wait, what about me?

Me: you and Armani don't count, this is between these two.......

Armani: I'm just gonna stay neutral in all of this.

Theo: Dude, I'll always say I'm hot because I'm conceited like that. I mean my mom's a hot royal succubus. I'd say I'm pretty damn good looking.

Idun: I swear, it's so annoying when you're aware of just how good looking you are.

Frost: Wait, what about me?

Me: Frost, baby, you know you have a special place in my heart

Tbh, somehow this helps me a little bit with my next post. It's much easier than thinking of a post

That sounded like there should have been a "but" at the end tbh.... *petting Destin's hair because he's offended*

Destin: this is strangely nice.

Armani: Danica, why did you get me involved in this?

Danica: technically.... it's not my fault.

Nikolai: everything is your fault.

xD I'm typing a post right now

Also, I'm watching Deadpool and I'm crying.

I'm also getting a better feel for Theo's part

Eunoia said:
i still need to watch deadpool...... *scrunches brow*
you type that post! type it good.
Want the link I'm watching it on? It's not HD quality but it's still Deadpool

and I'm trying ma, I'm trying

So now that I've seen the movie and have a better idea of what Theo needs to be like, there will be more Deadpool-ness to Theo's posts.

I apologize in advance if I may offend anyone

I'm gonna get a post up this evening! Giving everyone time to reply.

I'm excited for the battle..... gonna kill some people > :D

I'll post something up in a couple of hours or so. Also Eu, do me a favor and PM me. I have something I want to run by you, please.

might delay my post until morning, suddenly exhausted.

*meanwhile in Avengers tower and Xavier's School*

their parents: hahahaha we should let them handle it!! they can do it!!

tfw when someone has the username every and you accidentally tag them????????

gonna get the poll up tomorrow instead. there's a lot of ideas to put on it, so we'll probably do two polls to narrow it down

edit: we currently have 9 ideas for the sequel. feel free to send me more if you have any! i've gotten really good ones so far and i'm excited for it *chanting* saga saga saga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back