• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Eunoia said:
You're all welcome to join of course. We can all disappoint our mothers.
Every time you do this to me. Every. damn. time. and I can't keep joining because life is a dick and :( so I'll have to decline this one and just stick with the other fabulous ones you made

OKAY. SEQUEL PLOT:

HYDRA is back. They create the clones of our babies. They're lead by the von Struker siblings (myself and lonecoyote). But that's only one part of their plan. There's another operation at foot. One to bring back Red Skull. The siblings have been getting close to our characters for the sake of getting their DNA and information about them. HYDRA members have once again infiltrated SHIELD. Unknown to our characters, of course.

I took the votes into account, as well as several things that players suggested. I've decided that our third installment (I've been informed a lot of you guys want a third one as well) will be where the Legacies have to go off grid because the world is blaming them, because after Exitium, the clones will be too much for the world to handle. Thank you to @MarvelousMadman for the Red Skull subplot and @lonecoyote for the clone plot.

@RedIncubus I'll be posting the thread this Friday so that everyone can get their character sheets moved and any new recruits can join. If you want to make a villain, you can add it to the NPC tab, which is actually the villain tab hah.

Thank you guys in advance for this amazing roleplay, it's success wouldn't have been possible without this amazing group and I'm so glad that you were all interested. The amount of joy and fun this has given me is unreal. You're all the real MVPs. I'm not sure how plausible it is, but I'd love to get this one finished up this weekend.

original.gif

@Aero @lonecoyote @MarvelousMadman @Aio @Dxfoe @Lemoncakes

Eunoia said:
OKAY. SEQUEL PLOT:
HYDRA is back. They create the clones of our babies. They're lead by the von Struker siblings (myself and lonecoyote). But that's only one part of their plan. There's another operation at foot. One to bring back Red Skull. The siblings have been getting close to our characters for the sake of getting their DNA and information about them. HYDRA members have once again infiltrated SHIELD. Unknown to our characters, of course.

I took the votes into account, as well as several things that players suggested. I've decided that our third installment (I've been informed a lot of you guys want a third one as well) will be where the Legacies have to go off grid because the world is blaming them, because after Exitium, the clones will be too much for the world to handle. Thank you to @MarvelousMadman for the Red Skull subplot and @lonecoyote for the clone plot.

@RedIncubus I'll be posting the thread this Friday so that everyone can get their character sheets moved and any new recruits can join. If you want to make a villain, you can add it to the NPC tab, which is actually the villain tab hah.

Thank you guys in advance for this amazing roleplay, it's success wouldn't have been possible without this amazing group and I'm so glad that you were all interested. The amount of joy and fun this has given me is unreal. You're all the real MVPs. I'm not sure how plausible it is, but I'd love to get this one finished up this weekend.

original.gif

Hey! I helped with a thing! Sweet. Also, I have this Thursday and Friday off of school so I'll have time to reply this week! I'm going to work on CS's now and coding so who knows when I'll actually be replying to a rp(:

Eunoia said:
OKAY. SEQUEL PLOT:

original.gif

Thanks a bunch? I really wish I was more active though.. I'll make sure I'm super active in the sequel so be prepared for more of sassy Robin! I can't wait to start this new plot although I will miss arrogant Eixitum, he was pretty fun xD

@Aero

That's okay, we all have our times when we aren't super active. If possible, you can give her some sass time in the final battle > :D

**ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED**

"HELLOOO NEW DICE SMELL!!" - (HELP DESIGN A STORY FOR A ROLE PLAY)

50pts.

-STAN LEE CAMEO UNLOCKED-

"What kinda loser sits around in a four walled room dreaming about guys fighting crime in tights? Sounds like a group of crazies to me!"

Seriously, this was awesome and I can't wait for part Deux! Let's also give it up to @Eunoia for designing and leading an awesome story! Thanks Eu!!

I'll get CS' s done by Thursday since Friday is my long one. I'll have some time Saturday but honestly I'm gonna go watch Batman V Superman back to back nights. ALL WILL BE SPOILER FREE WHEN I RETURN: YOU HAVE MY WORD. I'll be around during the weekend though, definitely!

Hello my tiny family of nerds! I am alive and well though I can't say much for my babies... My way I just wanted to pop in and say hi! I am almost done with my trip and I can't wait to get back to stable wifi and normal posting schedule. Though life can't alway be that simple... While I am sure I am able to finish up this Rp I am moving... Gasp! *Que tears of sadness and mixed anger* unbeknownst to me my parents have decided to move me across the country to a no mans land. I am unsure about the wifi situation but if it comes down to it I will be attempting to post off my phone. Sorry for my bad timings! If I see that because of my awful timing that I am unable to post regularly I will drop. * internal screaming* Though I will try my hardest to keep up with everyone! Sorry for the long post I'm trying to say everything before my wifi goes all wacky. Love you all and I apologize about this whole delay!

Last edited by a moderator:
*stumbles through* you kids all get online too early for me. *shakes fist sleepily and yawns*

Last edited by a moderator:
What does everyone think of what I have so far???????

marvel.gif

Legacies II: Return of HYDRA

Less than a year after the Battle for DC, the Legacies are at it again. When evil clones start popping up, the Legacies are at a loss for what to do. How do you defeat yourself? Little do the world's newest heroes know, but HYDRA is back. SHIELD isn't the only operation that rose from it's own ashes. The New HYDRA is ran by the von Struker siblings and has big plans for the newest group of thorns in their side. They have agents inside SHIELD, working on more than one objective. The Legacies won't know what hit them.

It's just the title page, but I'm working on all of it. The plot summary will be in the overview tab with the rules.

If I do not....absolutely....have to you....my Character Sheets....BY TOMORROW..............

Keep waiting.

Seriously though, I'll have the first two done by tomorrow. One question though: are you going to transfer our characters from the first 'season' or are we going to have to make new ones or update them?

I won't transfer them myself, because then it would look like they were mine.

You can transfer them and just update their bio with new information. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back