• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

I will be gone 15-25th. So I apologize now my posting will not be timely depending on if I am around wifi or not. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to some people!

Aio said:
I will be gone 15-25th. So I apologize now my posting will not be timely depending on if I am around wifi or not. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to some people!
That's okay! I'm sure none of us mind posting lightly until you get back. Thanks for letting us know :)

I'm gonna post in the morning, didn't get enough sleep again. Gonna post lightly during Aio's oncoming absence, I don't want to get too far without her.

Mom's response to that movie's commercial: "I don't like this."

Mom's response to the Civil War commercial that followed: "All of them should be ashamed of themselves."

My response: WONDER WOMAN.

@TrueBananaz

Like I stated in the cs tab, we're not accepting females. We're actually not accepting at all currently. Feel free to submit her to the upcoming sequel, though.

Eunoia said:
@TrueBananaz
Like I stated in the cs tab, we're not accepting females. We're actually not accepting at all currently. Feel free to submit her to the upcoming sequel, though.
I was unaware you were not accepting. I am sorry. I did change her into a male but that didn't cut it. Once again I am sorry. Can I just give you a PM with his CS so I have a place to put it?

Last edited by a moderator:
TrueBananaz said:
I was unaware you were not accepting. I am sorry. I did change her into a male but that didn't cut it. Once again I am sorry. Can I just give you a PM with his CS so I have a place to put it?
That's okay, I just forgot to change it from being open, that's my bad. Feel free to pm it to me and I'll pm you when the sequel is up.

Eunoia said:
That's okay, I just forgot to change it from being open, that's my bad. Feel free to pm it to me and I'll pm you when the sequel is up.
I will tomorrow. It will either be early tomorrow or late tomorrow. As in 7:30am or pm tomorrow.

@everyone

I've already talked about it to a couple of you, but if HYDRA wins, we could mash up the clones one with it to explain why HYDRA is back and why the clones were made in the first place.

Hey, sorry I'm being so quiet, I've got quite a big deadline in a week (oh no) so am more or less living in the library at the minute, will try and get a post up soon though :)

No worries! Light posting until Aio is 100% back for the sake of not doing the battle without her! Take your time. Good luck on your deadline (^.^)

Gonna reply tonight or tomorrow. I'm not getting enough sleep???????

After taking the votes into account, as well as private suggestions/discussions, I've decided upon the sequel plot! I'll post more info in a couple of days. :)

If you wanna make a villain, I'm open to that. We kind of need a few more villains with actual personality TBH. But I've turned down too many people to make an exception (even tho I want to for you lmao) sorry :(

BUT THE SEQUEL IS STARTING IN LIKE A WEEK-ish :D It's open for new recruits :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eunoia said:
SPEAKING OF SEQUEL WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE PLOT
@lonecoyote @Aio @Lemoncakes @Aero @MarvelousMadman @Dxfoe
xD sequel and we haven't even finished this one.

Also, omf that means more CS's to do and I literally have five I have to finish (do) and I've got no brain juice

tumblr_inline_o3jisnkFRU1tjrlt8_500.gif

I have to finish Waverly for crossroads and then I'm revamping Rowen... and I accidentally started a interest check for another one........ help me

BUt it's okay because it'll be at least a week.

Eunoia said:
I have to finish Waverly for crossroads and then I'm revamping Rowen... and I accidentally started a interest check for another one........ help me
BUt it's okay because it'll be at least a week.
I have to do Harlyn and Roman's for crossroads, finish Sors, and then I counted the sequel ones...fml

Eunoia said:
I'm world building for a dystopian rp revolving around trump being president. rip us
That's simultaneously hilarious and terrifying

Sorry I've been so quiet, trying to catch up with all my roleplays now! So hello again everyone :)

plot plot plot plot plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back